Life as it should be.

You pov:
We got to the house finally after that freaky reading. I swear ill never s doubt a psychic again. We sat on the couch laughing at a joke mark had said. I laid my head on his shoulder and his hand was around my neck.he rested his head on mine.

"So what dream was she talking about?" Mark asked.

"Um that day you found me. We went to sleep and i had a nightmare remember?"

"Yea i do was that the dream?"

"Yep."

"Why didnt you tell me?!"

"It wasnt all a nightmare." I said blushing.

"Then tell me now."

"Ok ok, so the dream started off very sweet and beautiful."

"What was happening that was so sweet and beautiful?"

"My duh dun duh duh." I mimicked the heres comes the bride tune.

"With who?!" He said offensively.

I just blushed and looked up at him.

"M-me?"

I nod and blush harder.

"Oh then continue." He said blushing.

"Uhm so after the w-wedding, the scenery changed."

"Before then what were my last words to you?"

I blush even harder and punch his shoulder playfully. "You doof!"

"What i really want to know!!"

"You were whispering the lyrics to 'i dont dance' by Lee Brice in my ear as we were dancing at the reception. This is just so awkward talking about a wedding in my dreams with the person i was being married to!" I giggled as i shook my head and covered my blushing face.

"Dont be weirded out i think you would make a great wife." He said moving my hands from my face.

"Really?"  I say softly.

"Yea i- dont be weirded out but i have actually thought about it before a couple of times."

"Not weird at all its cute."

We giggled and he pecked my nose.

"Back to your dream." He said.

"Yea the scene changed i was back in the shed chained up and wade he was saying things like you think marrying mark will make me go away and stuff like that its been so long ago i cant remember his exact words but then he stabbed me in the stomach and right then you came in with the cops and wade got arrested and you took off my chains and then you kept saying youre gonna make it you'll be fine and sweet things like that."

"Did you make it?!" He said hopefully.

"I dont know i couldve passed out from blood loss or i couldve died."

"Oh well it doesnt because it was just a dream you are safe with me in Alexandria along with jack and Thomas." He said messaging my ring finger.

"I know. Im happy for that." I said smiling.

He kissed me sweetly.

"So um (y/n) the psychic already soiled it but will you be my girlfriend?"

I kiss him. "Yes."

"Not that i doubted you say yes,"

"You dork!I love you."

"I love you too (y/n)."