5

A/

Lmao I kinda wanna say the portrait was of Sammy 😂😂 but that's not going with the story

Adilene

The portrait was of me . " This here is my Best friend , she means the world to me we've been through all most everything together since we were 2 . She's been there for me and I've been there for her . She helps me up when I fall down . She's special . She's my favorite person Adilene Montez " Jack said . I was a bout to cry oh fuck I'm gonna cry .

Everyone clapped and presented their Art projects . Jack sat back down and still ignored me . *poke* *poke* *poke*
I poked Jack's cheek " You know you love me jack, you can't ignore me " I said poking him again .

*poke* I was now poking at Jack's stomach as we walked through the hallways .

No response silent treatment great.

I give up and walk away from Jack and over to my Locker. I see a chick and a guy making out right infront of my locker and i cough to get their attention . Nothing , i cough again and they pull apart .

The girl turns around and my eyes widen . Madison what the actual fuck ?! " Madison ?!" i screech. Madison's eyes widen as well , " What hoe?" she ssys confidently. I push the guy she was making out with to the side and place my bag and earings in my locker " Ya know Madison I always thought you were a hoe ,but i also thought I exaggerated it i guess i was wrong " I said as I practically tackled the bitch . I punched her 1,2,3,4 times before I was being pulled off from behind .

Nash and Hayes were hold me back . "Miss Montez! You are suspended" Shouted my principal Gary . " Mr. Truman I d-don't know what to say .Hhmm Thank you !" I said grabbing my backpack and earrings from my locker . I push past the crowd of people that had formed and walk out of school then i hear cheering inside the school. I smile to my self and hop into my jeep .

"Amaaa ! " I shout as i get home . " What do you want Adilene? And why are you he early ?" My mom asks as i sit on the couch. " Oh yeah i forgot i to mention I got suspended" I said grinning . " Por que?!" my mom said taking of her belt . My eyes widened and I answered quickly " Wait! Ma! Look you remember that girl jack was dating Madison?!" I asked backing up into the kitchen as my mom stepped closer towards me.

" Yeah the slutty one" she responded . " Well I caught her making out with someone else and she called me a hoe so I kicked her ass" I said . She nodded her head and stopped to think " Well I'm glad you're standing up for your friends and next time make sure to kick her ass and not get caught or do it somewhere else mija" she said putting on her belt . I sighed out a breath of relief and jogged upstairs to my room.

There could be a hundred guys in the room but I'd still be staring at you.