2

Adilene 🤝

From: Best friend 👀❤️❤️

Adilene I'm sorry

I didn't mean it

I'm sorry I love you

Please I'm sorry

Jack was texting me non stop since he basically chose Madison over me . I mean she's 16 and Jack's 18 like seriously, if I had gotten to beat her ass I would've gone to jail for beating the shit out of a minor. Whatever she's just a little kid , I ain't gonna trip . " Babe ?" Sam asked . " Hmm?" I said .

He smiled at me showing off his beautiful dimples , he's adorable honestly . He grabbed my phone that was on my desk and looked through the messages Jack had sent me , " Don't you think you're being a little harsh Addy?" He ask.

I roll my eyes " I mean of course not ,what the fuck he chooses that little hoe over me like the fuck ?" I say a little too loud since obviously Madison , who sat right infront of Sam , gasped and turned around to glare at me "come at me hoe " I said .

She turned back around cause she knew she wouldn't be able to square up .

*Ring*

Second period I had with Jack ...Andddddd we sit together . How am I supposed to go through with that ? Silent treatment ? No I'm horrible at that . I'd probably last 10 minutes .

I arrived to Ms. Garders class and sat in my assigned seat . Shortly after Jack walked in . " Addy ? I'm sorry please please " he begged . I ignored him . " Addy ? Will you forgive me ? Please ? You know you love me " he said raising his god given eyebrows . " Silent treatment aye ?" He asked . Throughout the whole period he was poking me in the arm with a fucking pencil . It was annoying as hell . Finally i decided I've had enough . " Ok I forgive you just fuckin stop " I basically yelled but my teacher was asleep so she didn't trip about it . His smile was huge . He got up and hugged me " Ew what are you doing you're gonna give me aids by this hug " I said since he was hugging me so tight . He laughed and let go of me " 20 minutes, new record " Jack said poking at my face . "  Still don't like that hoe " I said looking at my nails . " Whatever can I come over to your house today ?" Jack asked and I nodded my head .

At lunch Madison had to be a little hoe and decide to interrupt mine and Jack's conversation by sitting on his lap and making out with him . " Excuse me I'm trying to eat here " I said matter of fact tone . She ignored me , " Earth to Madison I said you're grossing me out I'm trying to eat so calm your tits shouldn't you be playing with you're barbies or something " I said and jack tried to hold back a laugh .

Madison practically growled at me , " You better shut the fuck up ,whore " Madison said . Lmao this is like the time I took a candy from my niece, she was trippen . " Calmate gringa" I said laughing . " What was that I don't speak Mexican " she said smirking . " Mexican ? Dude what you said was more of an insult towards yourself than it was towards me you sound stupid as fuck " I said laughing

. ' Whatever' she mumbled . She was about to go back to kissing jack when his hand literally stopped her face . Bruhhhhh I was dyin . " I'll talk to you later babe " Jack said slightly pushing her off his lap . She did that annoying ass pout and walked away to join her little group of hoes and by little I mean little since they were all sophomores .

I waved bye to Madison to annoy her , she glared at me and left . " She's adorable jack " I said throwing a French fry in my mouth . He shook his head and laughed .

" Sup babe" Sam said taking a seat by me and pecking my lips . " Sup Jack " He said looking towards Jack .
Jack ignored him , what's his problem ?
I smiled weakly at Sam and he nodded his head . Throughout the whole lunch period Sam and I were messing around meanwhile Jack was picking at his peaches , what it about the Madison thing ? What he jealous ? Nah I'm delusional .

What's jack's problem?