23.

Adilene

I backed away from Jack , realization hitting me . He said he's in love with me .
" Jack ...don't say that " I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Why?! Why!? IM IN LOVE WITH YOU ..if you leave me I'm nothing . Don't leave please , tell me you love me too please ..please Addy . Please" Jack begged . He looked like he was about to cry . I couldn't look at Jack like this , I was in love with Jack but I doubt I can say I'm not.

"I can't Jack , I'm not in love with you anymore . I love you but I'm not in love with you there's a difference . " I said to Jack .

"If I do this , if I do this and you feel nothing then I understand . If you feel something and if I feel something then you can't deny you're not in love with me . Promise you won't deny it " Jack said.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him confused .
" What are you talking about ?" I questioned .
He looked hesitant but walked closer to me and kissed me . His lips were soft and my stomach erupted with butter flies . It was the best kiss I ever had , I felt something in that kiss.
Jack pulled away and smiled looking over my face to see my expression . The smile faded once he realized I had no facial expression .

He frowned and nodded his head "Alright , I-I hope you have fun in San Francisco Addy , I'm gonna miss you . I love you so much " He said . My eyes watered but I held it in . "Goodbye Adilene " Jack said hugging me and kissing my forehead . My heart hurt but I didn't show it .
He let me go and walked out my bedroom then my house . Jack Finnegan Gilinsky is in love with me , I'm stupid but its better since I'm moving to San Fransisco .

Nate walked back in and hugged me . I cried while he hugged me "I'm sorry Adilene " he whispered in my ear while playing with my hair. I felt comfortable and safe I'm his arms but he just wasn't Jack .

No one will replace Jack , a couple more days until I leave Omaha and start over in a new state 
No more Jack ...