28.

Adilene

I haven't talked to Jack since the soccer match. Sometimes I still can't believe he seriously hit Nate. Like calmate cabron .

Nate and I became a thing.. We decided to keep in touch even after I moved .

I woke up early that morning, I had to run some errands and I had to get ready. I had my graduation tonight and it was my last 2 days in Omaha .
I pushed the the thought away and held my tears in. I fucking hate leaving for San Francisco.

I took a quick shower and then applied some light makeup. I wore a pair of leggings and a tanktop, I finished my look by sliding on my white nikeys.

I got the keys of my car , my phone and my wallet.

I hopped in the car and went to the mall whole jamming with my Spotify.

I bought some groceries and some makeup. I also stopped by the shop where I booked my gown and my hat.

By the time I was done it was lunch time so I stopped at McDonald's. Cause bitch, I don't eat healthy food.

I got home and started getting ready . I removed my makeup and applied some again. I started with my base the set it all with translucent powder, I contoured and he highlighted, and let me tell you, my check bones were britgher than anybody's future. I made a Smokey eyes and then winged my eyeliner. I finished my makeup with some nude lipstick.
I wore a white dress that wrapped my curves perfectly and a marched a pair of white high heels. Yes I know, unusual for me but hey, me tango que ver bella .

I got my gowl, my hat and my phone and drove to school.
When I arrived I went to the lockers room and wore my blue graduation necessities and walked to the school patio looking for Nate. Once I found him I kissed his soft lips and walked inside the gym sitting next to each other.

I waited for my principal to call my name, that took for ever and once he pronounced it I got up and walked to the stage

I felt everybody's eyes on me and my mom cheering sitting with my newly embarrassed brother "Esa es mi niñaaa " she screamed making me giggle.

The principal handed me my diploma and I grabbed it, holding my tears in. I thanked all of my teachers and sat back down. I started sobbing silently. I'll miss Omaha more than I ever expected.

-------------------------------------------
Chapter credit to inGsarms thank youuuu 💕💕