11

Jack

I haven't talked to Adilene since Thursday and its already Monday . It honestly sucks ass not talking to your best friend I love her so much and I miss her .
I've been putting up with Madison these last few days and she's so so freaking clingy , I like clingy girls just not this clingy . She's so annoying now a days , I used to think she was cool and chill but now she's just another slutty, annoying sophomore.
I want to apologize to Adilene but I also want to sock Wilkinson in the face again , I almost.. did Friday since he was tempting me so bad I was so close but Johnson and Nate held me back from hurting that asshole.
(No hate towards Sammy I love that boy )

Adilene

I can go back to school today after 3 days of suspension , I can go back.
I know I have to face G again I think I'll throw up if I see Madison today or I'll slap her either way I don't wanna see her.

I finished tying my white vans and headed downstairs to grab my keys , mom wasn't home she left early for work .
I hopped into my jeep and drove off to school playing Drake's new album.
"Dropped outta school now we dumb rich, this sound like some 43 oh 1 shit
All my niggas wanna do is pop style turn my birthday into a life style" Drake sang.

I pulled up to school and checked my phone 3 texts . I ignored them and walked straight to my locker to grab my books for my first class. On my way towards class I stopped by the vending machine to buy a Starbucks when I heard a familiar voice.

"What the hell do you think you're gonna do without me Jack ? Huh?" A squeaky voice yelled.
"Better things" the familiar voice said then a door slammed.
It indeeded was gilinsky and he was heading right to me , I grabbed the bottle and tried to walk past me . I looked back to see if he was behind me then I bumped into a tall chest .
I looked to see who bumped into me jack of fucking course.
I bit my lip in anger and tried to walk past him , he grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him.
"Addy" jack managed out he lifted my chin and his eyes softened . I felt bad yeah but he's the one that over reacted . I pulled my wrist out of his grasp and walked to class , Madison decided to cross my path.

"If you think you're ugly ass is gonna take jack from me you're so wrong he doesn't like fat girls like you" Madison said smirking I was about to reply to her when a hand pushed her face away, literally. Kassie pushed her face away , kassie was one of my friends since 7th grade .
"Excuse me child no one has time for your shit bye" Kassie said smiling widely . Madison rolled her eyes and walked away . I linked arms with Kassie and we walked to first period . So much drama and its not even 9am yet geez

Vote,comment, and share

Thankssss, haydee xoxo