19

Adilene .

" You're a pain the ass you know ?" I gave him the ' really nigga ' look and flipped him off . " Uh I recall your stupid ass literally giving me a pain in the ass , it still hurts so shut up" I angrily tapped my fingers on my lap . He mumbled something under his breath all I understood was 'annoying ' .

" Fuck did you say nigga ?" I glared at him . He mumbled a low ' nothing ' and just turned up the radio that played ' Uber everywhere' .
I watched the trees we passed by and my eyes started to feel heavy .

"Addy , wake up we're here" I felt someone shake my shoulder . I yawned and turned to see jack turn off the car . I looked out of my window to see a house and loud music with people all over the front of the house .
" You brought me to a ..party??" I asked jack. He got out of the car and left me inside , I groaned out in annoyance and got out as well.

That bastard brought me to a party , I thought we were going on an adventure. I followed jack inside the house, ' Swimming pools' by Kendrick lamar was playing and what looked like around 60 teens were everywhere . They were either Drinking, smoking , or grinding on each other . I recognized Sammy dancing with Nicole , I don't mind really Sammy was just a good fuck. I looked to my side to see if jack was still there but he wasn't .

I didn't even know who's party this was , hell I didn't even know where I was. I saw Nate on the couch with a bong on his lap , I walked towards Nate since he was the only one I knew here besides jack and Sammy.
"Hey Addy , what's up " I smiled at Nate and sat next to him . " This is my friend Derek " Nate said pointing the white boy next to him . I smiled at Derek and he returned the smile .

" Wanna take a hit ?"I looked at the bong in Nates hands before deciding if I should. A girls gotta have fun aye.

(+)

" Let's go upstairs " I whispered into Derek's ear . I didn't care at the moment , I was high and drunk what's the damage. I led Derek up stairs into a random bedroom that was luckily empty . I shut the door and pushed Derek onto the bed , he held him self up by his elbows while I took off my shirt .

I straddled him and forced my lips on to his , he slipped his tongue in making me let out low moan . He flipped us over so he was on top and paused to take his shirt off as well. I sat up against the headboard and Derek came back to me .

Jack

" Aye Johnson have you seen Adilene around " Johnson put down his drink and wipped his mouth . " I think I saw her and Derek go up stairs a couple minutes ago " I clenched my jaw and thanked him . She's gonna fuck Derek I don't think so , I'm gonna kick his ass if he touches her .

I jogged up the stairs trying not to disturb the people making out on the stairs. I looked through the first door to see a guy taking a girl's shirt off , I quickly closed the door and ran to the next one.

Adilene

Derek was running his hands up and down the sides of my thighs . The door slammed open to reveal a taken back Jack . He was furious , he pulled Derek off of me and kicked him out without a problem. Jack looked at me then around the room . " Put your fucking clothes on we're leaving now !" He shouted at me . I was taken back at his outburst but even though I was still kinda drunk I obeyed him . I stumbled towards my clothes and hurried to out them . " Let's go " I rolled my eyes and combed my fingers though my hair. " Vete a la verga weii " I mumbled following him out of the room. (I know that's not how you spell 'guey' or "wey' but that's how I spell it so whatevs).

I think Ima keep doing chapters long