22.

Jack

Nate Maloley ? Why the fuck is Nate Maloley opening Adilene's door?

"Hi man, how ya doing?" he asked me as if we were friends. I gave him a harsh look and didn't even reply. "I don't think Adilene wants to see you , ass" he continued making me even angrier. "Fuck off Nate" I said pushing him aside and making my way inside. I greet her mother and then look for Adilene.

Should I ask her why the fuck Nate's at her house? Or should I just ignore it and apologise for being a dickhead?

I walked to her room followed by Nate. I can feel his fucking breath on my neck and it's pissing me off. Doesn't he have his own life? Go and bother some else.

I opened her bedroom door and saw her sitting on her bed. She's so fucking beautiful...Once she saw me her her expression went from happy to sad mixed with angry. I seriously fucked up.

Adilene

Someone knocked on the door four times. I know who it is. It's Jack, of course He's been calling me and asked for me for the past two days. Sige chingando y me esta enfadando

"Adilene can you answer the door?" My mom asked. Before I could refuse Nate opened the door and I was right. It was Jack.

I ran in my room hoping for Nate to get rid of Jack . I sat on my bed and thought about what happened lately. I'm moving in less than a week. I fought with my best friend and Nate's been here with me. I like Nate, he makes me feel a certain way that I can't explain. While thinking of him I smile.

The door opened and I saw Jack . Fuck.

"What do you want?" I asked with anger in my voice " Adilene" he started. "What the fuck do you want? " "Apologize" he said in a low voice, almost whispering.  " Apologize? APOLOGIZE?" In no time I'm screaming. " YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO APOLOGIZE? YOU TOLD ME I'M A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU TOLD ME TO FUCK MYSELF AND KNOW YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE ? ¿EN SERIO CRES QUE PUEDO PERDONARTE ASI TAN FASIL?

"Adilene please listen to me" I rolled my eyes and waited for his excuses. " I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I was angry for what you were doing and I was just looking out for you" he said . I know he was saying the truth, I could see it from his eyes . " I'm glad you look out for me Jack but I don't fucking need you to do it, okay? "I spat at him . Jack's eyes softened . He looked devastated , he nodded his head and hugged me . He took me off guard so I didn't know what to do .

Nate had left the room and so had my mom.
" Adilene listen..I'm not gonna explain , you know I'm gonna say a bunch of shit . I love you ...no I mean I'm in love with you "Jack spoke .

-------------------------------------------Credit of this chapter to @inGsarms for helping with the book . This was her chapter update , how do you guys think she did ??