9

Adilenes

"I can't believe you remembered this place " jack breathed out as we were sitting on the dock. " I never forgot "I said staring down at the water beneath my feet .
I turn my head towards jack who clinging on to his gray sweatshirt. " Its sucks how people can change " Jack said. I looked over to him " Yeah, thank god memories stay the same " I said .
Jack and I were silent for awhile enjoying the moment . "a la verga " I yelled as I felt the water on me. I swam to the surface to see jack laughing his ass off ,"Hahaha"I mocked his laugh and waited for him to help me out.
He finally grabbed my hand and I pulled him into the water with me"OK OK I deserved that"Jack said as he rubbed the water away from his face as I laughed.

"Jack can I ask you something and please be honest " I asked Jack , we were now sitting on my jeep with a blanket draped over us staring at the lake. "Yeah" he mumbled . "What are you gonna do about Madison ?" I asked him. Jack stayed silent for moment then sighed "I'm gonna give her another chance I guess" he said. I shook my head and got off the hood of my car taking the blanket with me ."Wait adilene where are you going?"jack asked as he got off my car , "home, so unless you want to walk home I suggest you get your ass in the car" I said as I started my car. Jack quickly got in the car and we were on our wat home.
Through the corner of my eye I could see jack looking at me the entire drive back home . Neither of us dared to talk the only sound heard was the sound of Drake bumping through the radio .

I pulled up to Jack's driveway and waited for him to get out.
"Look Addy I'm really sorry , I'll see ya after school tomorrow right?" I ignored him and he got out then I sped off home. I know I was a real bitch for ignoring him but he's just so fucking blind and stupid, ugh.

Madison flirts with every guy that crosses her path and it just annoys the shit outta me.
I wish jack would notice that I'm trying to look out for him , that I care so much, and I'll love him more than anyone (besides his mom and sisters) will. I need to stop stressing out so fucking much , my head hurts bad. I finally arrived at my house to see my moms car wasn't there, working late at the hospital again.
Its only 10pm , maybe I should call Sam over.
I laid on the couch and texted Sam.

To:Sammy boy 😛❤

Hey can you come over please

I hit send and got up to get water from the kitchen (stay hydrated kids). I heard my phone go off and I sat back on the couch .

From:Sammy boy😛❤

Yeah I'll be there in 5 babe

I waited for Sam to arrive and did nothing but be bored , finally there was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Sam standing there wearing Black sweatpants and a white T-shirt , his bleached hair was normal and he looked wide awake.
"Hey princess" Sam spoke hugging me , I hugged him back and I walked him upstairs to my bedroom.
"So how you been" he asked as we sat in front of each other on my bed. I smiled weakly before spilling the beans "Jack and I had an argument about what he was gonna do about the whole Madison thing " I said playing with my fingers . Sam nodded his head and licked his lips, Sam got closer to me and closed the gap between our lips. Sam laid me on my back and continued to kiss me , my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. His tongue entered my mouth and I giggle softly then his lips made their way down to my chest leaving purple and dark pink hickeys on me. I moaned and he pulled away catching his breathe . Sam smiled as did I and we went back at it again, this time he took off my shirt and my shorts . Sam pulled his shirt off by the neck and got his sweatpants off, I had to hold back my laughter because I knew that would ruin the moment .
He was about to unclip my bra when my phone rang .
I groaned and picked it up not even checking the caller ID
"Hey Addy I'm outside your house , can you let me in please " jack said into the phone. Shit Jacks here , "Uh yeah hold on I'll be there in a minute " I panted .
"Are you OK , why you panting" Jack asked . oh shit .
"I'm fine I was just running on the treadmill no worries " I said trying to steady my breathing.
"Alright, I'm outside " Jack said then he hung up.

"Sam get out , G is here " I said putting a tank top and a pair of Nike shorts on. Sam quickly put his clothes on and I heard a knock on the door.
"Hurry , you can't go out the back door Jack will see you , go out the window " I said opening the window , Sam quickly got out the window but almost forgot his shoes. He climbed down the tree and I threw him his shoes , he of course missed catching one of them . I quickly jogged downstairs and opened the door to let jack in .

"Hey jack" I said standing to the side. "Hey I think I heard something in your bushes , should I check it out ?" He asked still standing at the doorway.
Shit he heard that , "uh no its cool come on" Jack nodded his head and stepped inside. We walked up to my room and sat on my bed.
"Jack I'm sorry I over exaggerated earlier " Jack looked zoned out so I waved my hand in his face, his eyes seemed to be focused on my boobs?
"Adilene are those hickeys on your boobs?" My eyes widened as he finished his sentence . I got up and ran to the bathroom , hickeys covered my chest as I totally forgot Sam did that.
"Who did this ? Who came over earlier cause I know damn well those weren't there when you dropped me off today" Jack said through gritted his teeth.
"No o-one" I stuttered.
He eyed me and took out his phone "I swear to god if its Sam I'm gonna kick his ass " jack said putting the phone up to his ear.
Jack walked over to the window and waited for Sam to pick up, my raced as I heard a phone go off , Sam dropped his phone fuck.
"Is that Sam's phone ?" I got nervous as I saw jack look out the window , "That son of a bitch " Jack mumbled and his up his phone. He stuffed his phone into his pocket and walked over to me . I was terrified , what was jack gonna do now.

Vote, comment,and share

Thanksssss ,Haydee xoxo