31

Adilene
s
I was awake by my mom yelling for me to get up. I groaned out in annoyance and unplugged my phone seeing that it was already 5:23am well fuck . Our flight left at 6:00 so we needed to hurry up .

I went to go pick out my outfit a gray halter crop top , Black leggings , and my Adidas superstars. I took a quick shower and left my natural curly hair in a bun.
After getting dressed I put the remainder of my things in my Adidas gym bag .

I took one last look around my room and rubbed the locket Jack had given me . We had so much fun in this bedroom . I'm really gonna miss this place . " Hey Adilene , mom said to be downstairs in 5 minutes because were leaving " Alex said at my doorway . I nodded my head and he left .
I threw my bag over my shoulder and took my phone in my hand .
" Adilene ya nos vamos mija!" My mom yelled from downstairs. " Ya voy am a" I responded . I walked out of my room and closed the door saying goodbye to my childhood room .
I quickly jogged downstairs and saw my mom was already going to the car as well as Alex . I closed the front door of the childhood home and got in my mom's car . My car was sent to San Francisco so we didn't worry about that .

I took out my phone and took a photo as we were arriving to the airport . I captioned it ' Goodbye Omaha' . I posted it on Snapchat as we arrived at the airport . We took out things and set it at the place they take our bags.

We waited a good 7 minutes before they called our flight . ' Flight 186 to San Francisco California is now boarding ' the speaker said . We gave the lady our tickets and boarded the plane .
This is where I leave my memories , this is where I leave my friends , and this is where I leave the love of my life ..
Goodbye Omaha ,Nebraska

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys so I'm sad to say this book has ended :( . ik ik I'm sorry but stay for one more chapter . Its the beginning to the sequel of 'Bilingual' !!! 💕💕 Let me know if you think I should actually do it . .