12

Adilene
.
The entire day I've been catching up with Kassie and its nice to finally hang out with a girl , I mean I love hanging out with the boys but ya girl needs girl time.
"Hey so I'll puck you up at 4ish?" Kassie asked as she dropped me off at my house . I nodded my head and winked at her , she laughed and drove away.
I walked into the living room to see my mom passed out on the couch I carefully walked over to her and planted a small kiss on her forehead. I rushed upstairs to take a shower . After my shower I did my make up, left my hair natural after blow drying it, put on black shorts and a Nike T-shirt.

I still had 15 minutes left after I was done so I put on my black vans on. I felt my phone vibrant next to me so I picked up to see I had a text from Kassie already.
Kassie 😉👑
Hey loser I'm outside leggo

I grabbed my money off my desk and wrote a note for my mom telling her I went to the mall and that I'd be back later .
"Let's go hoe" I said stepping into Kassies car . She laughed and drove out of my driveway,
Kassies car blasted J.cole through the speakers , I didn't mind at all I love J.Cole .
She parked her car in the parking lot and we walked into the mall , "What store do we hit up first ?" I asked her looking around. She smiled widely before pulling me with her towards god knows where. She finally stopped in front of Zumiez of course, she bought a Honey sweater and a pair of black and grey Nike's . I bought nothing since nothing caught my eye. "To Sephora !" Kassie dramatically yelled as she marched across the mall earning odd looks from shoppers. I face palmed myself and followed her to Sephora , we all together bought 3 lip sticks , 4 pairs of eyeliner, 2 brow liners , and some eye-shadow. Oops .

We walked around the mall for another 2 hours and walked into Starbucks to get something to eat and drink .After ordering and getting our orders Kassie nudged my shoulder , I looked behind me to see Jack sitting there staring back at me. I sighed and we gathered our things to leave , we left the mall and I was too stressed out about my life
I texted Nate to see if he had anything that could help me out and I asked if I could come over .
Nathaniel 💸
I gotchu Addy , I got just what you need .

I read over Nates text and told Kassie to drop me off at his house . "You sure Addy ?" She asked as we parked at Nate's house
"Yeah , its cool I'll leave my stuff with you , I'll see you tomorrow kassie thanks for today" Kassie nodded her head and drove away from the house .
I knocked 4 times on Nate's door before , the door opened to a a shirtless Nate .
"Welcome to Casa de Nate " Nate said trying to speak in Spanish .
He let me in and the smell of weed filled my nostrils , oh lord no going back now.