Chapter 10

Holy 's POV

The message said :

" meet me at the park "

I didn't know who it was . But i felt compelled to go . Normally i act smarter , i mean what if whoever sent me this was planning to kidnap me ?! What if i'm walking straight into some sort of trap ?!

My brain kept telling me to ignore the message and stay safe at home . But the urge in my heart was stronger . In fact , it was strong enough to get my legs moving .

I got to the park . It was empty .

I got another message from the same strange number , it said :

"Sit on the swing . "

I did as i was told .

Something started moving in the bushes .

And suddenly a man in a sponge bob square pants costume jumped out of the bushes singing the sponge bob square pants theme song in a funny voice while doing a hilarious dance .

I laughed so hard i fell off my swing.

When he was done i shouted "encore !"

He went back to the bushes , jumped out again and did the whole thing a second time . But this time i recorded it on my phone .

When he was done , he walked closer to me . He was carrying a basket . He was carrying it from the start but i didn't notice it until now .

" you better not show that to anyone "

I recognized his voice .

" really ? Cause i'm thinking Youtube "

" if you do that i'll-"

" you'll what ?" I cut him off " you'll hate me ?" I said that pulling off my best puppy dog face .

" i can never hate you " I blushed . He's so sweet ! " i got you these "

He handed me the basket . It was filled with my favorite chocolates.

"OMG ! How did you know ?"

"I sort of stalked you on facebook , you liked over 20 pages about sponge bob and like 50 pages about this chocolate "

" i never thought having a stalker would make me this happy "He laughed weakly . I could tell he was blushing under the huge sponge bob head ." Sponge bob is my favorite cartoon , and this is my favorite chocolate "

" are you happy enough to consider going on a date with me tomorrow night ?"

OMG ! OMG ! I'm hyperventilating !!!

" no "

" oh " he sounded sad

" i'm so happy that i've already made up my mind. "

" and your answer is ?"

" yes "

" really ?"

" yea "

" thank you " He gave me a bear hug and spun me around . " i'll pick you up at 8 "

" sounds good "

He drove me home . I said goodbye , i went into my room , locked the door and started screaming into my pillow and just jumping around the room .

He asked me out !!!!! Yayayayay !!!