Chapter Four

"Sam!" A voice called as I walked down the hall, I turned back to see it was Scott. Fantastic. I turned back and ignored him. He ran up beside me. "Sam, just listen to me" he pleaded "Nver in your wildest dreams" I hissed. I carried on walking to the exsit down the hall. "Please!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "Just let me explain" he asked "you have 5 minutes, go" I sighed.

I don't get why he wouldn't drop this relationship thing. He cheated and it ended. He knew the consequences of his actions. Boys. pfft. "Look I never should have cheated on you," he spoke, nah you don't say. "It was a mistake, okay? I never had the intension to hurt you, take me back?" Take you back are you serious? fuck off. "Take you back? Of course" I said, sarcastically, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Really?" he smiled. "No." I bluntly said it.

He smile dissapeared. "Do you actually think I will take you back?" un-fucking-believable. "I was hoping we could work through it" He sighed "Oh.." He held my hand. Just like Harry. "That's if you are willing to try" he added. The corridors were dead, leaving just us. Try again? should we? I still love him but Harry is taking his place butlike he said "We can't do this"

Maybe Scott was my only choice. "Yeah.." I smiled. What am I doing? is this really a good idea? He locked his hand with mine and smiled. "I'm glad to take you back" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Do you wanna go for a cuppa or something like old times?" he asked. "That would be nice" He opened the door and we both walked throught hand in hand.

Harry PoV

I started to walk down the corridor and I saw Sam and Scott. I quickly hid around the corner and listened into their coversation. Yes it is rude but still. "Do you actually think I will take you back?" she said "I was hoping we could work through it" Scott sighed "Oh.." He held her hand. Just like I did. "That's if you are willing to try" he added. "Yeah"

That was not exactly what I was expecting. I saw then both walk out the door and I came out from the corridor and watched them as they dissapeared. I slipped down the wall and sat there, with my knees up, resting my elbows on topof them as I rested my head in the palms of my hands.

I came back in, I left my bag in my locker. I saw someone sat on the floor by the lockers. "Mr Styles?" I questioned. He looked up. "Are you okay?" I asked. This guy is so bi-polar. "Yeah, just fine" he got up from the floor. "Are you sure?" I asked getting my things and shutting the locker door. I turned back to him. His lips crashed against mine.

My bag fell to the floor. whoa. He pulled away and just looked at me. "See you around" he walked away.I leaned against my locker putting my head back against it. What the hell happened? "Ready babe?" Scott called. I looked at him. "Yeah" I put my bag on and walked out with him. We got in the car and drove off down the road. I need to tell Andy.

What the hell did I just do? She's with Scott.. again. I sat behind my desk and took out my wallet. I opened it up. A photo fell onto the floor. I bent down and picked it up. I remember this. I looked at the photo of 4. Me and Sam. Sam and Me. Picture perfect. I looked at the photo/s of us when we were looking at each other. God I missed that.

I placed it back into my wallet, packed my things up and left. I headed to my car. I threw my suitcase in the passengers side and was about to get in. I looked to my left then to my right. There she was standing there alone. Smiling. I saw her blush. "Get in" I said. She ran over and crashed her lips to mine. She got in and we drove off.

●□■□■□■○

You wasn't expecting that was you? So who is the girl with Hazza? dun.. dun.. duuunnn.... Who do you ship more? Sam&Scott or Harry&Sam?

More to be revealed soon!.. I thought I would twist it a bit to make it more EXCITING. Yeah.. I love your face... BYE!!:)