Chapter Twelve

"Why did you kiss Sam?" he asked confused, my class gathered at the window. "Because I kissed him" Sam said "I didn't mean too, he came over to me and asked if I was okay and I kissed him but he pushed me away" Mr Redknapp frowned. "I'll let this one slip. Don't do it again or you will be excluded" he walked away. "Well I better be going" Sam said. "Stay" I whispered. "are you sure you want this?" she asked , I nodded. "She won't be needing this cab" I closed the door. The cab drove off. The class cheered. "come on let's go back to lesson and thank you for telling him a cover up" she smiled.

*2 weeks later*

"Amber, stop" I said, pushing her away "Come on its not like you didn't want me on Saturday" she seductively said in my ear. The flash back from Saturday came into my mind.

"Hey Haz, you want to have a lads night out?" Niall asked "Yeah sure, when?" I asked "Saturday, so tonight?" he said "yeah I'll just tell Sam that I'll see her tomorrow" I got out my phone and text Sam.

To: Sam

Hey Babe, I'll be around yours tomorrow, going for a boys night out with Niall, love you xoxo

From: Sam

Have fun! See you tomorrow, love you too. xoxo

"It's all good, let's get absolutely smashed!" I said excitingly. "Let's go!" Niall unlocked his car and we jumped in. We arrived at the club downtown and that's all I could remember. I woke up, it was 7am. I looked beside me and there she was, Amber, laying next to me. "shit!" I whispered. I got my clothes on as fast as I could trying not to wake her. "Harry?" she groaned.

"Where are you going?" she asked "Home, this shouldn't of happened" I stated. "but it did" she mumbled, I huffed and walked out the house.

Sam PoV

"Come on, we're going out" Jess said "Really? But Harry might come over" my phone buzzed "maybe not, okay let's go" I said, we walked out to the car and went to the club and that's all I could remember. I woke up, it was 9am. "Harry wake u-" this is not Harry, that means.. I cheated. The blonde boy woke up. "shit" he fell out of the bed. "Sam?" he said "Niall?" we both quickly got dressed.

"This goes no further than us" Niall said "don't worry it won't tell, I better go" he nodded. I left his apartment as fast as I could. I called Jess. "where we're you last night?" she asked "it's bad news" I trailed off "I slept with Niall" se gasped down the phone "What!" she said. "I know"

Harry PoV

"Niall?" I said down the phone "I cheated" I blurted down the phone "with who?" he asked "Amber" I stated "oh shit!" he said down the phone.

-

"That was a mistake" I said. Sam walked in. "What was a mistake?" she asked. "Looks like your boyfriend here has some explaining to do" she walked out laughing. "Explain." she bluntly said "Something happened on Saturday.." I trailed off "Saturday?" she sounded confused. I started to explain about Saturday night and she didn't seem to be bothered. "You seem okay with this?" I said confused. "I need to tell you something too.." my heart dropped a little.