Chapter Five [Part One]

"God, it's weird being here again huh?" Scott asked "It is a little" This is where I found Scott cheating.. with the one and only Amber. "We can leave if you feel uncomfortable" I shook my head "It's fine" I smiled. I looked out the window as Scott collected our drinks. I saw a car pull up outside the café. A black landrover.

There was a girl in there and - Harry? what the hell. One minute he's all loved up with me and the next he's off with some other girl. But.. she could be a friend or a relative? "Here you go" Scott handed me my drink. "Thank you!" I smiled. Harry and the mystery girl walked in. Harry darted his eyes at me. "Oh look Mr. Styles is here" Scott pointed out. Well done Scott here's the  golden sticker you wanted. You utter twat.

"Hey Mr. Styles!" Scott called, Harry walked over. "Hey Scott and ...Sam" he looked away from me. "Who's the lucky lady ay?" Scott asked. Well not me. "This is the new English PA for room 206" he explained. "Miss Halloway" he added. "I've got to go" I said "Why?" Scott asked "I gotta see Andy" I stated "..and he's more important than us?" he asked "Right now? Yes" I got up from my seat "Can't you blow him off?"

"No" I said "Maybe I should go" Mr. Styles said "No you can stay," he stated "You're not going" he hissed "I think I am" I walked out of the café. This is exactly what I hate about Scott so demanding and jealous constantly. He does my head in. This second chance is a mistake.

I walked down the street and I heard footstep coming from behind me. "Scott just leave it" I shouted back. He grabbed my hand. "Scott I said leave it" I turned around and faced Harry? "What do you want?" I spat "You" he looked straight into my eyes. "Well you can't, I'm just a student" I said,feudishly. "You're not just a student" Not just a student and what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

"Figure it out" he walked away again. A few hours past and I was at the bus stop after I walked back from Andy's, hoping it would still be running and guess what? it wasn't, so now I have to walk in the rain. Great. Absolutely fabulous. I didn't even bring a coat. Clever me. I began walking fron the bus stop to home, which was 20 minutes away from here. I hate walking, especially in the dark.

Mum calling...Mum calling..

"Hello?"
"I spoke to your teacher and he is going to look after you for a few days"
"What?"
"I have business to attend to"
"Which teacher?"
"The new one that moved across the street"

I wondered why those vans were there..

"Mr Styles, is his name"
"What!" I shouted down the phone.
"He will check on you when you get home, see you in a few days! Love you.. bye"

END.

SHE WHAT? Why couldn't it be someone else the Nan or something not Harry. I think my life has gotten slightly worse. I got home and I was dripping wet. I just wanted to get out from these clothes. I switched on the front room light and Mr. Styles aka Harry was already in here, watching t.v. "Oh Hi you must be Miss Curryingtons daughter" he said turning around "Sam?" he spat his drink out. "Didn't you know by the last name?" I asked placing my keys on the desk.

Stupid. "Oh right.." he said "Well.. I'll be back" I walked up the stairs. Why does he have to be here? Hurry up mum! "Sam?" Harry called, I walked to the top of the stairs in my underwear, hoping he wasn't there. "Yeah" I gasped trying to cover myself up. He stood the covering his eyes. "I know you're still peeping" I stated. "I'm not" he closed the gap between his fingers.

"What do you want?" I said adjusting the towel, I used to cimover myself up. "Do you want to get a takeout?" he asked, still covering his eyes. It's not like he hasn't seen it all before anyway.. Hello? the fling. "Yeah sure, what one?" I asked "Chinese?" i nodded "Yeah" I wondered into my bedroom and changed into shorts and a long-sleeved top, and walked back down the stairs, drying the ends of my hair.