Chapter Three

Flashback●

"Hi, do you mind if I join you?" I asked the girl at the bar "Sure" she smiled. "I'm Harry" I introduced myself "I'm Sam" she smiled. "Can I buy you a drink?" I asked "If you insist" she smirked. The charms were working tonight! "Two cocktails please!" I asked the bartender. "So how are you?" I asked "I've been better" she smiled, hiding the fact that something was up.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I questioned "I don't want to ruin your night with my life crisis" The bartender handed us our drinks. "You wont" I smiled and placed my hand next to hers. "Well, if you really want to know, it was a just a potentsional break up and by the looks of things it has all ended but for good this time" she sighed. "You'll find someone you look and sound like a young beautiful intelligent woman, who would be lucky to find any guy" I complimented her.

"Why can't all guys be genuine like you, ay?" she smirked "I have no idea" I winked "Would you like to dance?" I asked "I don't know how to dance" she said embarrassed "I'll teach you" I took her to the dance floor and luckily just in time a slow song started to play. I adjusted her hands. I placed one on my shoulder and the other in my hand. It fitted perfectly. "Follow my lead"

I took it step by step and she picked it up quite quickly. The dance turned out perfect and ended that way too. If you know what I mean. I rested my head on hers as she looked up at me. "You're so beautiful" She smiled. The lights hit her face perfectly. I looked into her eyes as they glimmered "You have no idea" I added. I got these feelings in my stomach like butterflies of some sort. I could see her blush. She looked down.

Now was my cue. I lifted her head and faced her uptowards mine. She looked at me as if she was wondering what was going to happen next but she knew. I could see it in her eyes. I leaned in, centimeters apart. We both had our eyes shut and we hesitated at the kiss. Then I went in for the kill. I pressed my lips against hers, letting them take over in sync.

End of Flashback●

"Hello" I said answering the phone "Andy?..hey..yeah.. about that..well.. he all he said at break is that he just wanted to see me.. I know... And at detention Amber was there and when she left she looked at me and smirked while wiping her mouth!.. Yep..Then... Mr.Styles aka Harry kissed me.. Twice" After explaining everything to Andy, it was kind of hard not to think about what happened between then and now.

Andy didn't seem to happy and he said that I'm already past the line of deep shit. I already knew the first time it ever happened but I didn't know he was going to be in my college! How is this my fault? If we both wanted something to happen we have to keep it on the down low or else there will be BIG consequences.. for the both of us. Then I would probably have to move schools and he WILL get fired no matter what and probably put on the sex offenders list.

I sat upstairs in my room listening to my iPod. "Sam!" My mum called "Yeah?" I shouted back "Tea!" finally tea is done. I ran down the stairs and sat at the table ready to eat but as soon as my food got there I didn't feel like eating anymore. "Aren't you hungry?" my mum asked "I was.." I stated "Whats wrong?" she questioned "Nothing.." I stated "You're not thinking about Scott again are you?" I looked at her and pouted. No actually I'm thinking of someone else. Mr. Styles.

"Someone's Love sick!" yeah of Harry not that cunt in the quiff. This is why I don't tell my mum anything. She doesn't understand. "Oh, shut up.. and I hate Scott" I stated, trying to eat something. "I know, Honey" Then why the fuck bring it up. Stupid women. Asdfghjkl. Parents ay? you either love them or hate them. I hate them. . . sometimes.

Chapter Three...

Sorry for the amount of Language! ...Just a heads up! I hope you liked it - 5 votes for the next chapter... maybe some of you can comment.. I don't know what else to say.. Oh.. I had my very first smell of Our Moment.. it smells FABULOUIS! PHENOMENIALL! AMAZAYN! EXTRAORDINHARRY! and BRILLIAM!♥♥

love you face! BYEEE!

TWITTER: Shawnie_247

INSTAGRAM: Shawnie_Gregory

I follow back!

5 votes for next update!