Chapter Ten

"Go in the room, both of you" She sounded angry. "Everything will be fine" he whispered. "Sit" Alright we're not dogs. "Why did you kiss my daughter?!" She pointed. "I-" I cut him off "I kissed him" She looked hurt. "Why?" she asked "Because I love her" Harry blurted out. "I lover her" he whispered. I held his hand. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't know what to say"

"You know its illegal for a teacher to date a student, right?" We nodded. "I can't let you go through this" She placed one hand on her mouth and breathed out. "Why not? theres only a 6 year gap between us and you and dad had a ten year gap?!" She sighed. Argh!  "She's right" Harry spoke. Wut. "We can't it's too much of a risk now" he added.  "I think you should leave now" She looked disapointed. I got up and walked towards the door with Harry.

We stepped outside. "So this is it.." I said "I'm afraid so.. I'm sorry for everything.. maybe after you leave we can finish this the right way" she kissed ny forehead and walked away. This was the end for the both of us. Great.

Harry PoV

If I didn't ask for that kiss, none of this would of this would of happen. I know I said we can do this but maybe we couldn't afterall. I walked out the door with Sam and that was it I went out the gate and never looked back. Even though I knew I was making a mistake, it was the right thing to do.

I watched him go. He didn't look back once. I walked back into the house and upstairs. "I can't even look at you right now" I slammed the bedroom door and locked it. "Sam!" She called but I ignored her.

"Hey don't cry" I looked up "Harry!" I jumped up and hugged him. "You didn't think I would let her win, did you?" He pressed his lips to mine. "I thought this was the end of it all" I smiled into his neck. "Surprise" he laughed quietly. "Sam?!" My mum called "I have to go work, love you" I ignored her. I heard the door shut downstairs. "I'm so glad your here" I whispered. "Me too"

"Sam wake up!" My mum called walking into my room. I check to see if Harry was there but it was just me. And just a dream. "You're going to be late for school and we will talk later about you know what!" she walked out. She was still angry. I headed to the shower for the normal routine and in no time I was donr and ready for school.

"Do you want a lift?" she asked, I shook my head "It's raining" she added. "No" I grabbed my coat and walked out the door.  I plugged my headphones in and started wakking in this shitting british weather. I was 5 minutes late. "Hey Sam, take a seat" my tutor said. I went and sat at the back as usual. "Tutor will be cut early today because you have English all day as a learn to learn day" Just my luck.

"Off you go!" We were all dismissed and we head off to our lesson. sigh. I walked into English and sat in my normal place. And there he was at his desk with a saddened look to his face as he looked at me. "Sir you seem unhappy?" A girl said "Whats up?" she added. "Just stuff" he said "like?" she said "My girlfriend and I broke up" he sighed "Aw Sir! hope you feel better!" he smiled "Thank you" he gestured.

●○■□■□■○●

Hey sorry I took so long to update I did have writers block for a while but as you can see its all sorted.. sort of. Thank you to the people who have voted and even commented. I have made the chapter names a little more understandable for you guise sorry about the confusion!.

Argh! I'm back at school preparing for my AS and A Levels and I'm bored shitless already! My college didn't let me do my courses the f... w.....s! oh well! theres always next year.

but... yeah.. I love your face BYEE!! :))