Preview for a sequel..

QUICK PREVIEW; Tell me what you think!  

Harry POV:

I kissed her lips and I'm glad we could finally sort ourselves out but what about the school? I'll have to move and she'll wont be able to see me. Why is all these relationhips so hard? I looked up at Niall as he was talking on the phone and he glared down and smirked. He was planning something and I don't think it was a good plan either.

I heard sirens. He didn't. Sam looked up at me then at Niall. "He didn't." She took my thought and put it into the open. Two police cars pulled up into my drive way and two officers got out. "Harry Styles?" One spoke. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. Do you understand these rights?" They said as they put my hands behind my back and the other officers holding Sam.

"Harry!" I heard Sam shout. "Be quiet please." They spoke as they arrested her. I saw her look up at Niall and she was angry. "You ass hole!" She shouted. "After everything!" She continued.

Sam POV:

He came down. "Sir step away." The officer placed his hand on his chest keeping the distance. "Oh, don't forget to tell Harry who the father is." The officer put me into the back off his car and drove off after Harry left.