Chapter Thirteen

Sam PoV

"I also went out on Saturday night.." I trailed off "and I woke up to somebody else," I added "Who?" he quietly spoke "Niall, as in your friend Niall" I looked down to the floor. "Oh..I-Um.." Harry stuttered. "As soon As I found out it was Niall beside me, I got out as fast as I could" there was a knock on the classroom door. Niall.

"Harry I need to explain to y- oh dear" Niall said, as he just noticed me in the room. "Look, man I'm really sorry" he added "it's fine you were both drunk" but thing is I wasn't that drunk and neither was Niall. "Yeah, it won't happen again, she's your's, not mine" he said, Harry pulled him into a manly hug. "Don't worry" Harry said.

Niall PoV

Well this was fucking awkward. "Right, I better go" I said "See you later, maybe?" Harry said "Sure" I waved goodbye and left. I got out my phone and began texting.

To: Sam ;)

Well that was awkward..xx

Sam PoV

**New Message**

To: Niall ;)

Tell me about it! I've just left him, but I think we have really hurt him...:/XD

Niall PoV

To: Sam ;)

It's no different to him doing it to you. Xx

Sam PoV

Niall was right it was no different to him cheating with that new teacher and amber the school slut, why should I be the bad guy? Yeah, it was Niall, his best friend, but I only made one mistake whereas he has made a list full.

To: Niall ;)

True, and thanks for last night! Tehe ;)xx

Niall PoV

From: Sam ;)

True, and thanks for last night! Tehe ;)xx

She actually enjoyed it? But she cheated on Harry... She must be joking obviously! Haha, gotta love Sam, she's such a catch! But last night.. Was amazingly great and the thing that makes even worst is that we wasn't even that drunk.

To: Sam ;)

My pleasure! ;) xxx

*Sent*

Harry PoV

I can believe she slept with Niall, out of all people, he's my best friend. How could she do this to me? Was she trying to ruin mine and Niall's relationship as well as ours. But I can't really say nothing I've messed up loads, in our relationship. First with amber then that teacher, I forgotten her name.. Good one styles you can't remember one of your one night stands.

Everything will be okay between us all, as long as Niall doesn't fall in love with Sam. She is mine after all.

Niall PoV

One night has changed so much now, I've met Sam so many times before but now it feels different as if I'm falling for Sam.

[Hey guys! Guess what? I think I might do a sequel to this book.. Is that a good idea or no? Thank you I have nearly 2000 reads! And nearly 100 votes... Tha is such an achievement and it's all down to you guys.. My readers and voters and commenters! I love your face! BYEEE!:))!]