Chapter Fourteen

Niall PoV

But am I falling for her? or is just the awkwardness I'm feeling? Probably just that. I just can't believe she told Harry, I'm not sure if me and Harry are fine. Once Harry had finished work, I drove over to his apartment to have a little talk about what happened..

**At Harry's Apartment**

"Hey, want a cuppa'? Harry asked, I nodded. "Sure, thanks" I said "So.. you wanted to talk to me?" he asked "Yeah, about Saturday" I said "Don't worry about it, it was a one of thing" He interrupted "But.. theres something you should know" he handed me my drink.

"and what's that?" he asked "I wasn't that drunk, when it happened and neither was she" I explained. Harrys cup fell to the floor and tea went everywhere. "What?" he sounded. "Hey babe!" Sam called as she walked through the door. My heart pounded faster. "What's going on?" she asked.

Harry PoV

"You wasn't that drunk?" I whispered and started to break down. "I can't believe you two" I added. "Harry, I-" I cut her off. "Just forget about it, can you both leave, please?" A tear slipped down my face. "Now" I added.

"Harry let me explai-" I cut her off "Go" she turned around and Niall followed and out they went. "They wasn't drunk" I said to myself. I sat down on the sofa and placed my hands in my head. There was a knock on the door. I walked over and looked through the peep hole.

"Harry, open up. Can we at least talk about this?" I ignored it and went upstairs. I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes.

**Flashback**

"Harry, stop!" She laughed as I tickled her sides. "No!"I laughed "Please stop!" she laughed harder. I was above her body. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked smiling down at her. "Yeah" she smiled back. I tucked her hair behind her ear, still staring down at her. "I love you" I whispered "I love you too" I leant down and kissed her lips. "So much" She added.

**End**

I opened my eyes. Took a deep breath and breathed out. "I just have to let her go" I whispered to myself. "But I love her too much" I added. I walked back down stairs and looked outside and it was raining again... nothing knew there. I saw somebody standing outside.

I opened my front door and stood under the porch. "Sam?" I called. She looked up. "Harry" She called. I walked down to her and she walked to me we got faster and faster. I held her face and kissed her lips, just like when she was about to get in the taxi and leave. "I can't let you go" I whispered to her as I rested my head on hers, she looked up into my eyes. "Ever" I added.

Niall PoV

I watched them from my car. I knew he made the right choice of not letting her go and at that moment I knew I wasn't falling for her. Everything would have changed if I did and Sam would of missed out on a great guy.

Sam and Harry was meant to be, Lets hope nobody gets in the way of this now. I mean they have had so many ups and downs and its too good to ruin now.

Sam PoV

I waited out in the rain until he came back then he finally did and thats all I hoped for.

[Im starting to get writers block!! AH! that means no more updates for a bit! Im sorry!! if you have any ideas comment below!! I love your face.. BYEEE!!]