Where's Journey?

A Month Later

Tyjah and Journey are doing way better. But Tyjah worries about what Jaylin does when he's gone to god knows where. It was about 3 in the morning when Tyjah got a phone call. Tyjah heard a voice that was every girls nightmare. " I see you had yo lil daughter and you recover fast, but I got something for you to put you and yo lil daughter six feet under." After that Tyjah heard a dial tone. She quickly got out of bed and grabbed Journey out her crib. She packed as many clothes as she could and grabbed her IPhone and the charger and headed to her car. They had so many cars so she grabbed the first pair of keys she could. She drove the all black Camaro being that those where the keys she grabbed and put Journey in her carseat. "I gotta get out of here god forbid I end up in the ho...." before she could even finish her sentence a man in all black shatters the window on the passenger side as soon as the man reached his hand in the car. Tyjah rushed out the driveway burning rubber. When she looked through her rear view mirror she could see someone following her. She made the car hit 120 in 5 seconds passing every stop sign and signal she saw. When she thought the coast was clear she pulls over in a McDonalds lot to tend to Journey who was screaming at the top of her lungs. When she calms her down she turns around and dials Jaylins number. " JAYLIN I'M DONE WITH YOU THIS IS MY SECOND TIME IN A YEAR THAT ME AND JOURNEY ALMOST LOST OUR LIVES TO YOUR GANG SHIT DON'T ASK WHERE WE ARE AND YOU'RE NEVER SEEING MY DAUGHTER AGAIN" And with that she hung up and blocked his number. Then she called Sy'Mone and tells her everything and tells her to meet her downtown At the 5 Seasons hotel. She agreed and Tyjah started to drive.

Sy'Mone:

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, I'M NOT FINNA LOOSE MY SISTER NOR MY TOO THIS SHIT I'M DONE AND JAYLIN IS TO I'M TAKING MY SISTER AND SHE'S NEVER LEAVING MY SITE."

30 Minutes Later

Tyjah pulls up in the hotel parking lot and right away sees Sy'Mones car. She pulls in the parking spot next to her and hugs her. Sy'Mone had her son who Tyjah call T2 two weeks ago and he was gorgeous. "Oh my god are you okay?" She says hugging Tyjah tighter. "I will be Moni." she says crying. Tyjah goes in and checks in using a credit card that Jaylin had no access too. And her and SyMone go upstairs to their room. Tyjah gives Journey a bath feeds her and puts her in her portable crib. " I'll be back in the morning, If you have any trouble I'm a few blocks away " They hug and Tyjah lays down to relax her mind. All she could think about was Jaylin. When she looked at Journey all she could see was him. "Damn, even the way she sleeps is just like him." Tyjah doses off with Journey right next to her in the crib.

Unknown MAN!

"She thought she could run but I know her every move" "Well now let's see how she will react to little baby Journey going missing "

The man took the elevator to floor 7 and stood outside Tyjah's hotel door trying to pick the lock as quietly as he can he manages to get in and Tyjah doesn't budge. He walks over to Journeys crib who was sound asleep. He picks her up softly and runs out of the room with her leaving the door open.

The Next Morning

"Ugh, what a night" Tyjah says stretching. She notices Journey wasn't up and hadn't cried all night to get fed. She rolls over to find Journeys crib empty. " MY BABY " she screams. She checks the room and runs outside and sees nothing but a empty hallway. She turns around and sees a note.

NOTE- WELL WELL WELL, I GOT YOUR LITTLE BABY AND SHE'S ADORABLE HER EYES ARE VERY PRETTY , LET'S SHE HOW PRETTY SHE IS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE LAKE!!!"

Tyjah falls to the ground ....

TO BE CONTINUED!