Life Goes On

It was the day after Journeys birthday and they had a whole day based on her. Tyjah dealt with the day pretty well and today she was going shopping.

She got up brushed her teeth and got in the shower. She got out and wrapped her towel around herself. When she left out the bathroom she saw her worst nightmare. Elijah! He ws sitting on the bed waiting on Tyjah. She studdered to speak. " W-what do you want from from me Elijah." Elijah stood up and walked over to Tyjah. He took the towel off her and threw it across the room. He just stared at her body. He thought to hiself thinking " damn , even after having a baby she was fine". He kissed her on her lips and Tyjah jumped with fear.

She looked into the hate of his eyes and didnt know what to think or do. He rubbed his hands all over her now cold body and she shivered. " Did you miss me, beautiful I'm back." He said with a horrible tone." I-i-i HATE YOU ELIJAH." Tyjah snaps. " How could you take the life of my only daught.er. I thought you loved her. You killed my baby and left me with your son. And you put my nephew in a hospital bed." Elijah cut her off by grabbing her neck making her gasp for air. " Bitch, I asked did you miss me not to yell now try it again." Tyjah stayed silent. Elijah looked at her body one more time and picked her up and threw her on the bed. " Let's see how mich you missed me." ELijah said climbing on top of her. " ELIJAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME." " I REALLY AINT TRYING TO HAVE NO MORE KIDS BY YOU." "Come on now, Tyjah we need another Journey and you'd be the perfect one to make her." Elijah says taking his pants off.

Tyjah rolls over quickly to her nightstand and grabs her gun.Elijah grabs her leg and drags her back ti where he was. " Oh, so you gone kill me." "Damn right." Tyjah says with an attitude Tyjah fires her gun 5 time. ( Thats how old Journey was) Elijah's mouth filled with blood and he hit the ground. Tyjah shot him one more time and Sy'Mone and Taylor rushed upstairs. You could hear Izayah and Ta'leigha screaming. Sy'Mone ran to hug a now sobbing Tyjah. She comforted her and so did Taylor.

After all that was over Tyjah felt safe. Now she could live her life and be the mother she always wanted to be.

Tyjah's POV

IM FREEEE ... I have been waiting to feel this way for years now. Sadly , I had to loose my daughter and have someones son to get here but I'm free. All i could do was smile now. I ran down the hall to Izayah's room and picked him up out of his crib waking him up. I hug and kissed him and rocked him back into a sound sleep. Now my baby can rest his head and I dont have to worry about him being gone when I wake up. I'm just happy Im okay. I could just cry with joy.

When Tyjah turned around her sister was standing in the doorway. She ran to hug her and Sy'Mone jumped back but hugged her back. " You okay , little sister?" " I'm perfect Sy;Mone I'm perfect , thank you so much for being there sister, I dont know what I would do without you."