Let's Start Over (:

Recap: Sy'Mone , Tyjah, Taylor and they're kids left the city.

Four Years Later

T2 ( Taylor Jr's ) POV:

" Hi everybody I Taylor Jr. aka T2 I three. Sy'Mone is my mommy and Taylor is my daddy. We live in Miami now and I go to school. Otay Bye."

They all moved to Miami,Florida and everything was okay. Journey was now four years old and was in Pre-Kindergarten. She was tall to be her age has hair down to her lower back being that she was 1/4 Hawaiian and was light skinned with big chestnut eyes. Tyjah had learned to live on without Jaylin and Sy'Mone married Taylor. " Damn, its been four years since all this chaos happened." "Me and my family are safe and that's all I care about." Tyjah says. "Right, life's so much better here and we don't have to deal with no problems." Sy'Mone replies. Tyjah's phone rings and she answers. It was her new boyfriend Elijah who everybody called EJ. Tyjah had to leave the porch where Sy'Mone was because she hadn't told her about EJ.

*- Tyjah And EJ Phone Conversation -*

EJ - Wssp baby, can I come see you today.

Tyjah- I told you I'm not ready for you to meet my family yet.

EJ- But Ty, ( Tyjah's nickname ) its been two years. When ?

Tyjah - Ughhhh ... Okay I'm kinda tired of keeping you a secret. Be here in an hour.

EJ - Okay babe,

*- End Of Conversation -*

Tyjah goes to take a shower and puts on her and Journey a cute outfit. Tyjah puts on a white and black fitted dress and her red bottom rhinestone heels. She puts Journey on a true religion jumper , a white true religion jean jacket and her red and her new Jordan 5's. Yes, her and her baby stayed fresh.

4:39 The Door Bell Rings

" Its unlocked" Tyjah says from upstairs in there 4 story house. Elijah comes in with a white polo button down on with some khaki true religion pants and some all white polo shoes. He stood about 6'3 , light skinned, nice body and a beautiful smile. Tyjah greets him and they head over to meet Sy'Mone and the rest of the family.

To Be Continued!

Another Baby? What Will Sy'Mone Think? Is Elijah Going To Turn Out To Be Who Y'all Think He Is?