Shopping Spree (:

"Sure , Khai if that's what you want" I say this with pure hesitation. I reached my hands out to Layla and her eyes lit up and he let her come into my arms. She hugged my neck and I squeezed her softly. " It'll be nice to have a daughter I love her already." All of a sudden I hear little sniffles. "Mommy you don't love me?" " Of course Izayah I love you." " Okay mommy."

To Be Continued (:

___________________________

Tyjah's POV :

* Six Months Later *

So today, I'm taking Layla and Izayah to the mall and spend a couple thousand dollars on them. Layla's birthday is in two days and I'm in love with her. She already calls me "mommy" and I love it. My life finally is getting back on track. I gotta beautiful son , and amazing stepdaughter and a fiance'. Yes , fiancé me and Khai are engaged and plan to get married some time soon.

I know you're thinking it's too soon. But I love him so much. And his daughter. And I'm loving my life. But great news .... I'm pregnant again. ! I was kinda scared at first but I mean stuff happens.

You probably think that I am crazy if I have another baby with a man that I'm not even married to but I've been through so much after losing my I have a beautiful son and I had a beautiful daughter and she will never be replaced but my life must go on. 

I make my way downstairs to get some time to myself and pray for all the things that I have been through. 

* Prayer to myself  *

 Lord, I thank you for all the things that you have blessed me with in my life. I want you to know I am grateful for the things that you have put me through only to bring me to the life that I have now. I ask that you continue to give me the strength to keep going and watch over my babies. Say hi to Journey for me and tell her I miss her. I've been through a lot and I thank you for keeping me sane when in all actuality...Life Won't Wait for you it makes you.

This is the end of this book guys sorry it took so long for the end but thanks for reading and I have a new book coming called " More Than A Bestfriend" hope that you stay loyal followers but thanks again.

-Camoni :)