Till Death Do US PART !

Recap : Four shots where fired and a body hits the ground.

Sy'Mone came around the corner and shot Bryonn four times two in the head and two in the back. He immediately hit the ground. Tyjah hit the ground to but only because she was so clumsy that she tripped on the sidewalk. After that whole MURDER ! Tyjah bust the wood down that was replacing the door. She walks in and here's the crying and screaming of her daughter. " Music to my ears." Tykah say srunning to the room where her daughter was. She picks her up amd hugs her tight. " Journey i love you so mmuch, we're moving away where no one can find you or me again." Sy'mone's facial expression changed quickly. "W-wait ! You cant leave." " Thats only going to make matters worse." When they find out we hunted them down and killed them they will kill us" " At least we'll die together" Tyjah says not caring what Sy'Mone has to say. They leave and Tyjah goes to get her stuff from the hotel. Her and Journey were moving to Los Angeles. Sy'Mone was still mad at her for saying what she did back at the traphouse. She felt like Tyjah wanted to leave her and that everything was going to be different and that Tyjah didnt care,

4 In The Morning

Tyjah : I cant keep putting my daughter through this. In thirty minutes we'll be on the first flight to Los Angeles. Journey deserves much better. She's so little and has so much to live for. I dont see why she has any reason not to get every thing she deserves. When she gets older she needs to find some one way better than who her daddy was. I'll kill a mother fucka over my baby. JOURNEY SY'MONE HAS MY HEART.

Thirty Minutes Later

" I cant believe she really left." "I cant let her do this alone" Sy'Mone says packing her stuff " Im going to get my lil sister" Some might say Sy'Mone was stupid to leave her son with Taylor but she had to do what she has to do which was protect her little sister and keep her from making the bigget mistake of her life. She got up at 6 which was the flight arrangements right after Tyjahs and headed to Los Angeles. When she gets there she finds Tyjah and they talk.

" LOOK , Moni I know you're just trying to look after me and i love you for that but i have to do what is right for me and my daughter." " But you cant do it alone. Trust me i been there done that im your BIG SISTER" " I guess, so what you want me to come back?" " Yes, but lets enjoy so of this Cali life before we go back" They turn a mistake into a luxury and with that being said they spend a week in Cali. After getting tired of the California sun they go back to Atlanta where they lived. " Ahhhh. so nice to breathe this air again" Sy'Mone says leaving the airport. " Welp, im going to get Taylor Jr. and then we can go get the rest of your stuff, you're moving in with me/" Tyjah rolls her eyes and says her goodbyes. While Sy'Mone handled her buisness. Tyjah gets a phone call and answers. " Hello" she says in her white girl voice in case it was a bill collector. " Wassup pretty lady." A man says in a deep voice. Tyjah's heart starts to beat harder than before being that she had bad experiences with phone calls. " Who is this?" Tyjah says softly " Your worst nightmare , so i heard you tried to be hard and tough and killed my home boy Bryonn" Well Bitch WRONG MOVE !!! The man yells and hangs up " Damn, I knew i shouldve stayed in LA !" Tyjah says with regret. She drives to Sy'Mones house as fastly and safely she could because Journey was sleep in the back seat. She gets to the house and finds Sy'Mones door wide open snd blood streaked from the door to the babies room. " Sy'Moneeeee" Tyjah yells. Waking up Journey who was in he arms. She heard Sy'Mone scream. "NOOOOOOO NOT MY BABY, WHY NOT ME !" Tyjah runs to Taylor Jr.s room and ....

TO BE CONTINUED !

What Happend Yall ? Is Taylor Jr. Dead or Hurt ! Tune In To Find Out