Miracles Work In Many Ways!

Walking in the room all you could see was Sy'Mone screaming her sons name. She scares Journey and she starts to cry too. You would think that the blood came from Taylor Jr. but it came from Sy'Mone she had cut herself fighting off a man trying to kidnap her son. Taylor laid on the floor life less but his chest was still rising like he was breathing. Tyjah runs over to her sister and hugs her. Sy'Mone regrets the hug and picks up Taylor Jr. his eyes slowly begin to open and he smiled like everything was okay. His dimples showed and his big hazel green eyes brightened. " Taylorrr?" Sy'Mone says with pure love. "Only a little cuts and bruises huh?" Sy'Mone says. The attempting kidnapper dropped Taylor Jr trying to get him out the window but Sy'Mone handled it. She picked up her son and takes him to the bathroom to clean his face up. Tyjah calms Journey down and she drifts back off to sleep. Taylor runs in the door yelling Sy'Mones name and runs and kisses T2 ( Taylor Jr.) " I'll never leave y'all again " " I don't blame you at all Taylor it wasn't Your fault" They pack their stuff and prepare to move and get away from the drama the next morning. "We get a fresh start." Tyjah says . They all drift off to sleep in a hotel and get ready for tomorrow .