Happy Birthday JOURNEY !

Today is December 23, 2007 it is Journey's fifth birthday. Tyjah didnt really talk much. All she thought about was Journey. She put pictures of her up everywhere. Even in her room, she even got covers made with her face on them to go on her bed. She really missed her baby. I mean who wouldnt Journey was her miracle baby.

* Elijah POV *

Hahaha .. I aint dead foos. Im actually very much alive. I got out of Miami and moved back to the A. I had to get away from Tyjah and her family. They really are crazy. I dont know how that lil' dude got out that room but he did and he was alive. Sorry to say my lil mama Journey didnt make it. I dont wanna be the man I am its just a thug thing. You have to make sacrafices and do things that you dont wanna do. I loved that lil girl to death but she wasnt mine. I seen my lil son Izayah recently on Tyjah's instagram page. He looks just like me. See I'm not a bad dad. I check up on whats mine. I am sorry that I had to put Tyjah through this but its whats best. She has Zay now and my lil man gone be that guy who keep womens hearts warm. I dont want him to know who I am or even know what I did. RIP JOURNEY SY'MONE ! I love you princess.

Okay , SO SO SORRY I'm stopping this here but I have an idea for the next part. I'll upgrade later. Just thought you should know about Elijah !!

To Be Continued !!!!