Khai (:

After a week and a half in Hawaii, Tyjah and Sy'Mone and now Khai were about to leave. They had a 5:00 flight so they were'nt really in a rush to the airport being that it was only 1:30. They did some shopping and Tyjah got Izayah some new Jordans. Khai bought him toys knowing that he didnt need them. He bought him a car of his own ( the little battery operated one). When they wer edont shopping it was 3:45. Khai went to his house to finish getting the rest of his stuff. Then he met Sy'Mone and Tyjah back at the hotel. They headed to the airport aroung 4 because they knew all ther bags would hold them up and they didnt want to miss their flight.

" What made you want to come back with me Khai?" Tyjah says curiously." Just the thought of being with you warms my hjeart Tyjah." " Its something about you that drives me crazy." Tyjah just smiled and looked away. It was now 5:56 and they were just noe taking flight. Tyjah started to get butterflies. She hated flying. She laid her head ain Khai's chest and let sleep take over her body.

When Tyjah woke up the plane was landing. Khai had fallen asleep so Tyjah kissed his soft lips and his eyes jumped open. " Wakey wakey sleepy head." Tyjah said with a smile. " Thats how you wake someone up." Khai says licking his lips. " Dont tease a nigga." Khai says. " How you know I'm teasing." Tyjah says biting her bottom lip. " She want the d" Khai says with confidence.

Sy'Mone and Tyjah drive to Taylor's mom's house to find Taylor, T2, Izayah and Ta'leigha sitting waiting on the porch. They park the car and run to hug there family. Khai gets out the car and introduces his self to Taylor. Tyjah picks up Izayah and takes him over to Khai. He reaches his arms out to hold him. Izayah just looks at him and smiles showing all his dimples. " Wassup lil man, Im Khai. " Izayah just sticks his hands in his mouth and continues smiling. Tyjah , Izayah and Khai leave and go home.

" This place is nice Tyjah". Khai says liking what he sees. " Thanks , i try." Tyjah says proudly. Izayah runs to Khai asking him to pick him up. Izayah stays with Khai until he falls asleep on his chest. " Want me to take him?" Tyjah asks. " No, he says falling asleep with his clothes and everything on.

When Tyjah wakes up the next morning she found Izayah and Khai gone she runs down stairs and sees him a little girl sitting on there couch .......

TO BE CONTINUED !