Honolulu Hawaii (:

WELL ,today was the day that Sy'Mone and Tyjah got to escape to Hawaii. Tyjah hoped to find the man of her dreams being that she loves Hawaiian boys. She had dreamed every since she was little of being in Hawaii and marrying a Hawaiian boy.

It was around 3pm and they just landed in Hawaii. T2, Izayah and Ta'leigha stayed with Taylor's mom and they where going to stay there for a week. " Ahhh , Hawaii. I could get used to this." Tyjah says walking out of the airport. When they walked out to the parking lot they seen and limo and a driver holding a sign that says both their names. They smiled at each other in unison and walked happily and excitedly to the Escalade limo.They headed to a beachside hotel and what they saw inpressed them. They went to put on their swimsuits. Tyjah put on a lime green and pink two piece Louis Vuitton swimsuit. Sy'Mone put on a orange and silver Micheal Kors swim suit and the sandals to match. And yes they were feeling theselves.They decided to see what the Hawaiian beaches had to offer. They sat on the chairs in the warm sand under two umbrellas. They called for the waitress to bring them some drinks.Tyjah was dazing. Practically, drooling over a boy walking towards her. " Hey lil sis, you coo shawty?" Sy'Mone says with the laughing tone in her voice. " Yeah but think fast here comes my future husband."

When the man approached them Tyjahs eyes widened. There was a yellow skinned, tall, muscular boy with no shirt on walking towards them. " Well, hello I couldn't help but notice your beautiful smile." The boy says while Tyjah is still admiring his beauty. " Uh, hello. " Sy'Mone says snapping Tyjah back into reality. "Oh, sorry hi handsome. " " Im handsome huh? Not bad yourself can I join you girls? " Hellll ye-, I mean of course. " He pulled up a chair and introduced himself. "Im Kahi, but you can call me KJ if you want."

Khai ( KJ's ) POV

Hey wassup , Im Khai Deon Taylor but everybody calls me KJ. I'm half Hawaiian and half well black. Im 6'1 , so have curly hair and chestnut green eyes. I just met this fine girl on the beach and I just realized I aint even got her name.

Me: So whats your name?

Ty: I'm Tyjah but you can call me Ty for short.

Sy'Mone: Haha Khai and Ty awwn.

Tyjah snapped her head over looking at Sy'Mone with a death glare like ' bitch mess this up and I'll kill you '

KJ: So Ty wanna hang out sometimes.

Ty: Sure, here's my number text me later.

With that they all left and Tyjah couldnt help but think of Khai.

Around 7:30 , Tyjah was just getting out the shower when she seen she had a text.

MyFutureKhai<3: Hey pretty lady how bout dinner.

Tyjah: Sure, pick me up at 8.

MyFutureKhai<3: Im already downstairs waiting for you my queen.

Tyjah had a Big Kool-Aid smile while rushing to get ready. " I cant keep my prince charming waiting ". Tyjah says quietly.

She puts on a all black Gucci ™ dress with deep slits up to her mid-thigh. She put on her diamond necklace and earrings set and some sparkling black heels. She let down her straight Hair grabbed her pure and room key and headed to the elevator.

KJ was at the desk talking to a guy behind the counter when he turned around and had a jaw dropping expression on his face. Tyjah smiles. " You gonna stare or are we gonna go eat." Sy'Mone was sleep and Tyjah texted her to Let her know that she was leaving.

When they got outside KJ opened the door to a all black Bentley and closed it After Tyjah was in. They drove about 15 minutes before they reached a beach side restaurant.

" This is great. " Tyjah says they go in and stand in line for reservations. " I have a reservation for Taylor." KJ says politey. They sit on a balcony admiring the fresh air. While eating KJ began to talk. " So before we get any farther which I hope we do I want to tell you that I have a daughter named Layla whose 4." " Im not with her mom anymore and I dont desire to be." " Its okay I had a daughter and have a son named Izayah. He'll be 3 in a couple weeks. " " Wait, had what happened to your little girl." KJ asked sympatheticly. Tears arose in Tyjahs eyes and she started time talk. " Well, when she was 4 she died and I never could find her." By now tears were pouring from Tyjahs eyes. She hated the fact that her baby was gone. " Im so sorry Ty, that was non- " " No, its okay. Im okay." " Look, If you give me a chance I'll be there for you and your son. Maybe you could help me out with Layla because Im so clueless. " " But I live in Miami and you live on and ISLAND KJ." " So, when you leave I'll go back w-" Tyjah got close to KJ and crashed her lips into his. " Baby, it would be my pleasure." KJ smiled and kissed her back.

WOW , Weird Huh? This Crazy .

What Y'all Think About Khai?

Sounds Cute Huh?

This Should Be Interesting. Update Soon (: