-Chapter 1-

"It's like screaming but no-one can hear.. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be so important, that without them you feel like nothing !! No-one will ever understand how much it hurts.. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you !! But when it's over & gone .. you wish that you could have all that bad stuff back .. just to have the good !!" -- Rihanna

-------------------------------------------------------

"E.. E.. E'mani Marie Jones !!" my bestfriend Nicolla since second grade shook me trying to wake me up from my sleep coma !! I sat up looking around trying to remember where the fuck we were !!

Nicolla: let's go bitch, we got class in a hour !!

I looked around slightly remembering what happened the night before as I pulled the bed covers from over my body .. I pulled the covers off of me noticing I was butt ass naked ..

Nicolla: (sucked her teeth) here's your dress !! (Tossed it to me) why you moving so damn slow ?! The fuck that nigga do to you..

E'mani: I don't feel good (slid my dress on) I don't think I'm gonna make it to class ..

Nicolla: well come on .. Im not leaving you here !! They went to get breakfast & will probably be back any second ..

E'mani: who is they ?

She looked at me like I was crazy as I slid my heels on ..

Nicolla: no more liquor for you .. let's go ..

I rolled my eyes at her grabbing my clutch and walking out of the room .. I was starting to wonder what the fuck did I do last night .. we were in a hotel room, liquor bottles everywhere, it reeked of weed and it looked like we did some major partying .. on top of that I woke up naked !! I followed Nicolla to the elevator, just our luck it was opening as we approached it .. I walked inside gripping my temples .. I had a headache out the ass & just wanted my bed ..

E'mani: no seriously .. what did we do last night ?

Nicolla: the bachelor party remember ..

I raised a eyebrow at her still confused ..

Nicolla: (sucked her teeth) Derricks bachelor party E'mani ..

That's when it all came back to me !! Derrick was this guy Nicolla was messing around with, he was about to get married but that didn't stop her from fuckin him !! I agreed to go just because I couldn't turn down free liquor and food .. I wasn't thinking about a nigga because 99% of the time they weren't gonna be thinking about me !! Derrick & Nicolla was a perfect example ..

E'mani: why the fuck did I wake up naked ?

Nicolla: (sighed) chill out .. you threw up on your dress and Derrick had housekeeping wash and dry it for you .. and before you ask .. yes you slept alone !!

I sighed a breath of relief, the last thing I wanted was to give it up to some lame ass nigga all because I was drunk .. Dont get me wrong .. I did me, & I did it well .. the trick was, I was going to play you before you played me .. and it was no way around it !!

----------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote please

Tell me what you think ..

Thanks