-Chapter 17-

E'mani
-----------------------

I had lost track of time talking to King .. He was a cool person and time seemed to fly by !! Seconds turned into minutes, then minutes turned into hours by that time I was two hours into what was supposed to have been a 15 minute dance .. I was high as a kite too, we were on the second blunt and I barely could keep my eyes open .. He was a different kind of hood than I was used to, you could actually sit down and have a conversation with him without bringing up drugs and money !! We talked love, politics, life, & even sex !! We talked about everything .. that is until Mike started beating on the door ..

"E'mani !! Mani .. you in there ?" He almost made me jump out my skin as I looked back watching the door vibrate ..

"Yeess .. here I come !!" I rolled my eyes glancing at the clock then back at King ..

"So can I get your number or what ?" He asked with a smirk on his face ..

I bit my lip smiling at him .. then I thought why the hell not, King was interesting and I liked his company .. I grabbed his phone out of his lap and saved my number inside of it ..

"I guess I'll talk to you later" I said standing up

King stood up and kissed my forehead right as I heard Mike start beating on the door again ..

"E'mani !!" He yelled

"Here I come .. damn !!" I yelled rolling my eyes

I turned around and headed for the door with King right on my heels .. I turned and smiled at him one last time before leaving out .. Standing there on the opposite side of the door was Mike & Caine ..

"Nice to know you still alive" Mike said with a smirk walking away

I rolled my eyes at him as I noticed Caine staring me up and down then back n forth between King & I ..

"We bout to hit up another club .. you down ?" King asked Caine who was still grilling me

"I'll be down there in a minute" he said still staring at me ..

"Come on dude, we aint got all night" King replied walking past me

"Give me a minute" Caine said before grabbing my arm and pulling me back into the room slamming the door

I stepped back from him as he walked closer to me

"What the fuck you was doin in here with him ?"

"Nothing, I didn't know you even knew him !!" I lied

"E'mani you was suppose to been out of here a hour and 45 minutes ago what the fuck you was in here doin ?" He yelled

"Caine nothing !! Damn, I danced .. we drinked, that's it !!" I yelled back

"You know he gone tell me right" he replied

"I don't care ..It's nothing to tell Caine"

"You sure about that ? We both know what you did to me last time you went over your time in one of these private rooms" he said

I frowned up at him and walked towards him

"Fuck you !! I didn't fuck him .." I yelled at him

"You ain't doin no more got damn private dances .." he said walking away

"Says who? Are you paying my bills?" I asked following behind him

"Says fuckin me" he said as he turned around

I put my hands on my hips and walked to him

"What part of we're over .. don't you understand" I asked yelling at him as I stared up into his face

He laughed at me and walked away

"Let me find out you fucked him" he replied

"I see you don't fuckin comprehend well .. I didnt fuck him .. and if I did it's my fuckin choice not yours .. ill fuck whoever the hell I want !! When I want to !!"

Caine turned around slapping me to the floor then grabbed me by my neck and started squezzing it ..

"Ok, you want to see what will happen if you do that ? Huh ? Let me show you" He asked as he squeezed harder ..

Not once did he let his grip up .. I swinged at him and scratched at his hand until I felt every ounce of my energy leave my body .. I stared into Caines eyes as he continued to squeeze my neck .. I felt my body getting lighter, & vision cloudy .. Then everything went black ..

I woke up on the couch still in the private room .. at the end of my feet sat Caine .. he was staring at the wall as if he was thinking, I rubbed my neck which was now sore as hell .. Caine glanced at me then at the tv ..

After a few minutes of sitting in silence he spoke

"E'mani .. I know you young .. and don't know shit !! But you gone learn to quit fuckin with me .. one of these days that same shit gone happen .. only difference is you won't wake up from it" he said never taking his eyes off the tv

I stared at him too scared to even say anything .. or the wrong thing .. then someone knocked and I sat up .. my body felt funny and I was still light headed ..

"Come in" Caine said standing up

Then I heard his voice

"What's taking you so long bruh" King asked

"Nothin .. lets go" Caine walked out as King looked back at me and locked eyes for a second then he walked out ..

My neck was so stiff I could barely move it .. I just wanted to go home .. I wanted my bed, I wanted to get away from KOD .. I went straight to the dressing area and got my bag, got dressed and left .. I was heading into my house when I got a text from a unknown number .. I knew it had to have been King ..

212-211-5498: You alright ?

I saved his number as I went in the house but I didn't reply .. Instead I took a hot bath and went to sleep ..

----------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote please

Let me know what you're thinking