-Chapter 28-

Before I could even say anything into the phone I heard Caine's voice ..

"Hello" Caine answered

"Caine who the fuck was that just answered your phone ?!" I yelled into the speaker while hitting the dashboard of my car at the same time ..

I heard him sigh "Let me call you back !!"

The phone beeped letting me know he had disconnected my call .. I tossed my phone over into the passenger seat in pure frustration !! He didn't even bother trying to explain himself, I sucked my teeth at how I was feeling guilty about King & here he was fuckin around hisself !! I instantly felt a headache starting to form and tried to get home as fast as I could .. I took me a quick shower then placed a order to Dominoes for a pizza .. Just as I was about to hang up Caine buzzed in on call waiting .. I rolled my eyes and declined his call.. He kept calling my phone back to back to back until I finally answered. .

"What ?"

"E that was my sister ma, calm down !!" He said

"Fuck you Caine, if that was your fuckin sister you would've told me that on the phone !! Don't fuckin call me no damn more" I pressed the end button on my phone before he could respond but he called right back and I declined the call again then he sent a text ..

Caine: E'mani answer the damn phone .. if I have to come back from Atlanta because of you it ain't gone be nothin nice ..

I dialed King's number right after I read the text, he answered on the 3rd ring and I got straight to the point..

"Can you come get me ?" I asked

"Come get you for what ?"

"I want to stay at the hotel with you for a while" I responded

"What happened ?"

"Some female answered Caine's phone, I haven't been answering his calls now he's talking about coming back .. talkin about it ain't gone be nothin nice if he leaves"

King was quiet over the phone which gave me the impression that he didn't want me there ..

"You know what .. never mind King !!"

"What you talkin about never mind ?"

"You didnt answer so I take that as a no !!"

"I ain't say no, I was thinkin .. you gone have to stay inside if you come .. You cant be out and shit E"

I sighed "Why the fuck are you so scared of Caine finding out ?!"

"I aint scared of shit E .. I just got allot of money tied up with Caine .." He replied

"Whatever .. bye !!"

"I'm on my way"

I hung up in his face and sat down to wait on ny my pizza .. everybody was pissin me off and the fact that I had liquor in my system and no food made it worse !! My pizza came and I paid the guy and started eating .. meanwhile text messages kept coming in from Caine .. I didn't even bother to read them, instead I cut my phone completely off !! A few minutes later I heard more knocking on my door .. this time it was King ..

"Your stuff ready ?" He asked walking in

"I'm not going" I sat down on the couch

King sighed "E'mani go get your shit so we can go and stop actin like a brat !!"

"I said I'm not goin so leave !! I'm sick of you and that lunatic !!" I said taking a bite of my pizza

King stared at me like I was crazy before walking over to me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder ..

"King put me down !! If you make me drop my pizza imma hurt you !!"

"You gone either go pack your stuff or imma take you to the hotel with me empty handed .. what's your choice ?" He asked

"Just put me down !!"

He put me down on the floor and looked me up and down .. "Go get your stuff and lets go"

I rolled my eyes at him before walking away to my bedroom .. I packed a couple bags and grabbed my pizza and left .. The entire ride to the hotel was quiet, I stared out the window until we made it .. We went up to his room and everything was just as it was the first time I came .. I sat my bags down and placed my pizza on the table and kept eating ..

King sat next to me and started rolling up a blunt ..

"So did you quit ?" King asked looking at me

"Nope !!" I replied still looking at tv

I saw King staring at me out the corner of my eye .. but I wasn't gonna quit and had no plans on quitting .. his phone went off & he glanced at the screen ignored the call then sat his phone on the table .. he grabbed the remote then turned the tv off ..

"Excuse you" I said

He sat his blunt down on the table and picked me up carrying me to the bed .. I didn't fight him about it either .. along with all of my other frustrations I was sexually frustrated too .. I had two fine ass men in my life and both of them kept pissing me off !! King took off all of my clothes leaving me with not a stitch on .. He licked his lips before taking off his wifebeater and climbing on top of me .. King kissed my lips softly then added more tongue the deeper it got .. My insides were begging for some penetration, and I was loving every second of it .. King and I went at it until we both couldn't take anymore .. I snuggled up with my pillow with Kings arms tightly wrapped around me and went to sleep ..

-----------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later

I stayed in King's hotel room for a entire week straight .. he left to go handle business but would come right back .. we stayed in watching movies, eating, and using the bed to our advantage !! But I knew I couldn't stay hidden in King's room forever so I got him to take me home .. My phone had been off the entire week just so I could avoid Caines messages & phone calls .. I wasnt surprised at all when I finally did turn my phone on and it started vibrating non stop from all of the unread messages I had .. I sat my phone down onto the glass table and sat on the couch just watching it vibrate around the table .. I shook my head thinking about what all they said .. I knew they weren't from Nicolla because I called her from King's room to let her know what was going on .. My phone finally stopped vibrating and I picked it up to see I had 24 text messages from Caine and 31 missed calls from him .. I wasn't even gonna bother looking through them so I deleted the entire thread of texts and walked away ..