-Chapter 20-

I was half way out of the hotel when my phone started ringing, it was King .. I hit the ignore button and popped the locks to my car getting inside .. I hit the stirring wheel in frustration then started the car.. My message notification went off just as I was pulling out of the parking lot, and it was King again ..

King: Stop bein so dramatic, and let's talk !!

E'mani: I'm good

King: aight

I tossed my phone into the passenger seat and thought about where I was going next, I lied to Caine like I was going to be in class all day and didn't know if he was at my house or not .. So my next stop would be Nicollas ..
I heard her mumbling on the other side of the door as I waited scrolling through my phone ..

"Who is it ?" She yelled

"Bitch ain't that what a peep hole is for ?!" I yelled into the door

Then I heard her unlocking the door .. She opened it in nothing but a robe and house shoes ..

"I was taking a nap bitch, why you aint call ?!" She mumbled walking away from the door

"Fuck you, I aint callin you when you pop up at my house all unannounced and shit" I sat down still on my phone as she sat next to me turning the tv on ..

"I thought you was gone somewhere" she replied

"I was, nigga pissed me off"

"Who ? Caine ?"

"No, King"

"King ?" Who is Kin--" she cut herself off as she sat up staring in my face

"King King ? Like cool with Caine, King ?" She said in confusion

"Yeap, King King, cool with Caine King" I smirked looking back down at my phone

"Bitch you takin all the niggas, damn he fine as fuck !!"

I laughed at her and shook my head

"Shit you can have Caine, please take him off my hands !!"

"Nobody want that crazy mu'fucka" she smirked

I laughed

"What King do ?"

"He want to keep us a secret .. and I'm nobody's secret, fuck that !!"

"Well you is fuckin his homeboy too" she replied

I looked at her and sucked my teeth

"You just made me sound like Im loving the crew" I said shaking my head

Nicolla laughed "I didn't mean it like that, it's not your fault Caine is a maniac !!"

I nodded looking back down at my phone

"Hear him out, maybe it's temporary .. maybe they got business to handle together or somethin" she replied

"He has money, losing a little bit wont hurt"

"You sound so selfish E'mani, you asking this man you just met to miss out on I'm pretty sure a large amount of money just for you !!" She fanned me off

"Whatever" I replied

"You fuck him yet?" She asked curiously

"Nope .. he tempting a bitch though" I replied

Nicolla laughed "Talk to him and get a better understanding before you just let it go" she lit a blunt that was on her table and headed into the kitchen

I thought about what she said as we chilled and watched Netflix for a few hours by that time it was time for me to leave .. I went home to get ready to head to KOD, as I approached my door I heard loud talking .. mens voices .. I twisted the knob to see it was already open .. What I seen was Caine, King, & two more dudes sitting down with shit loads of money on the table .. I looked at King and quickly looked away as I entered the room .. Caine stood up and approached me as I closed the door ..

"Where you been ?" He asked

"Class .. I told you" I responded

"I went up there to surprise you on lunch and they said you don't have classes on Thursdays" he replied mugging me ..

I glanced at King really quickly then started another lie ..

"I had a make up class to go to .. then I went out to eat with Nicolla afterwards Caine" I replied attempting to walk away from him

Caine grabbed my arm and pushed me into the wall ..

"Lie again, E'mani .. where the fuck was you at ?" He asked in my face ..

The other guys kept putting money in the money machine ignoring the show that was going on while King kept his eyes on me ..

"I'm not lyin !!"

Caine slapped me straight to the floor as I gasped in pain holding my face then I heard Kings voice

"Caine, chill out dude .. we got shit to do !!"

"Fuck that .. E'mani you got one more time"

I shook my head as tears slid down my face "I told you already !!"

After that came nothing but pain .. their was nothing but blow after blow as he hit me in my face and stomach .. It didn't stop until I heard a loud thud .. My vision was cloudy but I could see King in Caines face as he pushed him away from me ..

"The fuck wrong with you bruh, let that damn girl be !!"

I gasped from the pain as I tried to sit up ..

"I forgot that's your girl now" Caine replied

"I told you didn't shit happen .. I aint fuck her .. sit your crazy ass down and lets finish what we doin !!"

Caine laughed "Im play in my nigga" he said as he looked back down at me

"You get the fuck outta here"

I got up slowly and disappeared into my bedroom slamming the door .. I cried my eyes out as I looked in the mirror .. I knew it would be no KOD for me that night ..

----------------------------------------------

COMMENT and VOTE

Thanks