Sebastian X Reader Part 2

Gladly.... I was saved by Ronald-san before I totally lose blood...

I just thought that I'm too lucky that it was Ronald who saw me and not Grell senpai... Because if it would be him, I'm sure he would just watch as the 'red' liquid devour my body.

I put on my black coat above my white blouse and black skirt.

I took my scythe which is a sword and went to Grell senpai.

"Grell senpai!!" I called out from a tree.

He looked up and made a 'tsk' sound.

"What do 'ya need?" He asked sounding iritated.

This is my opportunity.

"U-uhmm.. C-can you join me to my 125th mission? Please?" I replied with an innocent tone.

"And who would you be reaping?" He asked while putting his hands on his waist.

"Sebastian Michaelis. Yes, the Phantomhive butler." I said while smiling.

He stumbled and his cheeks turned brightly red after hearing Sebastian's name.

"O-oh dear Bassy?! You will reap him?!" He asked with his usual girly tone.

I nodded.

"Wouldn't it be better to see him soaked in RED blood?" I said to convince him more.

"Ohh yes!" He replied.

After explaining my plan to him, I decided to put on my disguise just as Grell senpai did as Jack the Reaper.

I wore a pink gown with blue laces and violet ruffles with a matching pair of white gloves and white sandals. I styled my hair into curly and tied it with a ribbon. I also used contact lens instead of shinigami glasses.

While Grell senpai was busy entertaining Sebastian(or should I say iritating the demon), I stabbed myself on the leg a little deep.

I screamed and hid the knife I used, then I pretend to be unconsious.

As Ciel heard me, he immedietly ordered Sebastian to find where the scream came from.

Sebastian hurriedly carried me bridal style and showed me to his master.

"Who is this?" The blunette asked.

"A total stranger my lord. But I guess she's from a rich town that got lost here." Sebastian replied.

"Look! Her leg is bleeding!" Finny shouted.

"Treat her wounds Sebastian. Then call me if she's awake and we'll ask a few things about her." Ciel ordered.

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian said before taking me inside the manor and put me in a room.

He raised my gown to my thigh and and touched my leg to examine the wound which made me feel uneasy.

He cleaned the wound and stopped the bleeding, then he wrapped the bandage around my leg.

"Mey-rin!" He shouted and a running Mey-rin came.

"Y-yes!? Sebastian-san?" She asked shyly after seeing Sebastian and me together in a room.

"Change the lady's clothes and put the gown to the laudry." He ordered.

"Y-yes!" Mey-rin replied as Sebastian left us.

Mey-rin changed my gown into a white dress with black ruffles.

After an hour, I decided to go out and pretended that I just woke up.

As I went out, I saw Sebastian walking and he bowed.

"You're awake my lady." He said.

I pretended to looked surprised and scared.

"W-who are y-you? And where Am I?"  I asked confusingly.

"I'm Sebastian Michaelis, the Phantomhive butler and you are in the Phantomhive manor. My master found you unconsious and wounded earlier." He explained then he gave me his hand which I hesitately took.

He lead me to Ciel's study room.

After greeting me, they started asking me questions.

"What's your name?" Ciel started.

"I'am Kylian Wesroles." I replied innocently. But of course that's a fake name.

"Where do you came from?" Sebastian continued.

"I came from London. But... I can't remember anything other than that." I replied.

Then, they had asked me several common questions.

"Since you can't remember anything about your life or on where exactly you live, you can temporarily live here in the manor." Ciel said.

Just as planned.

"R-really?! Thank you so much Earl Phantomhive." I replied.

"Sebastian! Take her to the guest room. And bring her food and clothes." Ciel continued.

"Yes, my lord."

--To be continued
--part <:3))