Kaneki x Reader part 2

"I'm hungry....." He said as he leaned closer to me making me back away.

"W-why...?...... H-how...?" Are the only words that escaped my mouth as my body started to tremble.

He smiled and pinned me down on the grass.

He didn't said anything as he slowly licked my neck.

I shut my eyes in fear of being eaten by the ones I love.... By the ones I trusted the most.... By the person I planned on having a family...

I can feel his hot breath heavily as he hesitated in to biting me so I opened my eyes and saw him panting.

"Kaneki-kun...?" I whispered.

He fell on top of me and he snaked his arms around my waist hugging me tightly.

He burried his head on my chest which made me blush a million shades of red while he continued sobbing.

"W-what's wrong...?" I asked him.

"I.... I.... I love you... (Y/N)-chan.... Gomen nasai..... Please.... Please forgive me...." He mumbled on my chest.

He loves me..

Tears started falling from my eyes also seeing him desperate.

I pat his head making him surprised and looked at me.

I gave him a warm smile which made him blush.

I unbottoned the first three buttons of my dress and he stared at me confusingly.

I opened my arms and smiled at him.

"Here. You can bite me. Have my flesh." I said.

"W-what are you saying?" He asked while stuttering.

"I'm saying that I love you too and I offer my flesh to you. I know you need to eat and I can't bear seeing you hungry and desperate." I replied as my face turned tomato.

His eyes widen.

"(Y/N)-san......" He said.

He came closer and closer as he placed his right arm on my waist and pulled me.

He placed his left arm on my back for support and within the following minutes, he pierced his teeth on my flesh making me groan.

My fingers traveled his hair as he slowly devours a part of me.

After what seems like eternity is just fifteen minutes, he back off and wiped the left blood on his mouth.

I smiled at him while trying to hard the pain of the flesh on my shoulder and neck part eaten. But its only a small amount.

"Gomen nasai (Y/N)-san for hiding this to you. And I understand if you'd hate me or-" I cut his statement by smacking my lips on his and his eyes widen in surprise.

I quickly pulled away as I cherished his cute and flustered expression which made me smile and blush.

"Do you think I'm that kind of person to hate the person that I care the most just by knowing that he is a ghoul?" I asked with a chuckle.

He tried looking away.

"T-that's not...w-what... I mean..." He replied while looking embarassed.

I grabbed his right hand and placed it on my chest(on your heart part!XD) and stared deeply in his ghoul and human eyes as if looking right into his soul.

"W-what're you d-doing?" He asked with a red face.

I sighed and turned my face into a serious look.

"Listen up Kaneki-kun. You are the kindest and most polite person I've ever known. From the first time I saw you, my heart instantly flattered. And when became friends, I got to know you better. You are honest with your feelings, you are helpful and caring. You always cheer me up when I'm down. You're a trust worthy person that's why I always believe in your words. You put others first before yourself. You showed the beautiful side of life despite of the circumstances. You never fail to amaze me, to make me happy when I'm in despair and you're always there when I need support. You made me crazy over you Kaneki-kun. And you gave me a reason to continue living." I confessed my feelings as tears started rolling from my eyes again.

He just stared at me in awe, speechless.

I took a deep breath.

"That's why... *sob*...Kaneki-san... B-be my *sob*....
boyfriend a-and my future *sob*..husband... Please don't leave me..*sob*... I.. I don't wanna be alone anymore...." I stated without breaking eye contact with him.

His ghoul eye returned into a human eye as he embraced me tightly.

"(Y/N)-san. Now that I have finally found you... You who released me from the merciless chains in my heart and made me heart ache for you and only you.... I don't care anymore, even if it means being selfish, I.... I want to take you with me... I want to have you all by myself...." He replied which made me burst in happiness.

He pulled out of the warm embrace as he looked at my eyes directly.

"(Y/N)-san..." He said.

"H-hai?" I asked confusingly.

"Will you run away with me?" He asked seriously which made my eyes widen.

"Yes, I will!" I replied cheerfully.

..

--The End:)

(A/N: Is it good? Or still crappy XD. A bit OOC gahaha. I'm taken away sarreh:3 I'll try my best next time^_^)

Kaneki: will you run away with me author-san?

A/N: Kyaaah!!! Gomen Kaneki-kun! But I decided to ran away with Juzo<3-chan:3

Kaneki: ohhhh.:(

A/N: Don't worry! Reader-san will run away with you^_^

Kaneki: r-really? :D

A/N: fangurls!!!! ATTACK!!!!! :D

Kaneki: WAAAAAAHHH!!