Genos X Reader X Sonic part 1

You are a cheerful and honest girl. You always say your thoughts out loud and so friendly to everyone. You are a bit shy when people always complimented your personality. And of course, a lot of boys are attracted to you since you've got that cute lolita vibe that melts their hearts.

You've been living in an apartment next to Saitama, your old emotionless friend and lately, you've been joining them to the market since he introduced you to Genus, his so-called apprentice.

Your pov.

Genos, he's not my type of guy. I kinda like some nerdy but confident boys out there but he had made my eyes sparkle when I first saw him.

His gracefulness made me concious about myself. His intelligence made me so amazed. The way he mix manners and confidence to the way he talks made me learn a lot. And the way he stares at me with his warm smiles made my heart flatter. He's ultimately cool and strong.

"(L/N)-san? Are you alright?" A sudden voice broke my fantasies.

As I turned to reality, I was startled by Genos who's face was so close to mine.

I sweatdropped as I felt my chest bursting and heat went up to my face. Did I told you he's sooo handsome?!

"Y-y-yes! G-Genos-san. I'm sorry I'm spacing out again. Hehehe." I faked a laugh as he stepped back slowly after hearing my answer.

'Phew.'

"What were you thinking (L/N)-san?" He asked innocently not having a single idea that he's all that's in my mind.

"T-t-the sale in the market! I remember it's gonna have a 30% discount today! T-that's right! Hehehe." I lied.

"Oh. I see. You're so considerate about thinking the market sale in the middle of a battle." He replied with his usual poker face.

'Did he said... Battle?' Oh god! I forgot! We were about to go the market with Saitama-san when a group of ninjas attacked us. They were fast and so strong.

Flashback:

Saitama-san could finish them already with a single punch but they're number were too many and they're scattered around us!

Luckily, there was Genos to help but Saitama stopped him telling him to take me away because I'm completely defenseless.

Genos carried me on his back, my arms on his shoulders and his hands around my legs.

This sudden position made my face heat up badly and my heart to beat fastly with his cold metal hands.

After getting away from the ninjas who kept chasing us, he stopped in a cave hidden in the forests and we took a rest.

Present:

We were currently sitting on the wet ground. The waterdrops from above the cave made my dress soak in wetness.

He stared at me with a worried face as I began blushing hardly thinking of a reason why he was staring.

"W-what is it? Genos-san?" I asked curiously as I looked at him.

He stood up and walked to me,then, he knelt on my level and brought out a pink, floral designed handkerchief and wiped it softly on my cheeks which made me even redder.

'That was my handkerchief...'

"W-why?" I asked.

He stood up and smiled.

"The dirty waterdrops dropped on your cheeks." He replied causing my chest to beat faster.

"T-thank you." I said looking on the ground.

"Your welcome.. Wait.." He said before kneeling down again and touching my forehead with his metal hands which made my eyes widen.

"You're completely red, (L/N)-san. And your temperature is hot too." He said still touching my forehead.

Maybe its just me, blushing like crazy.

But I felt my head ache and my whole body heat up.

Maybe I'm really sick...?

"I-it's nothing.." I said.

"Are you sure? I think you have a fever." He replied with a concerned look written in his eyes.

He might be a robot, but its only his body, not his heart and mind.

He was once a human and still, he has a human heart and brain.

"I'm fine, Genos-san. Thank you for worrying." I replied with a gentle smile.

He nodded and sat near my side.

How I want to be caressed by you Genos-san. Please stay on my side.

-To be continued:)

A/N: how was it?:D