Undertaker X Reader part 1

A/N: Here is Undertaker x Reader part 1 leandralynx-chan! But Undertaker will appear on the next chapter XD

You are a beautiful, young and noble princess.
Intelligent, kind, elegant and graceful.

You had a scarlet waist-length wavy hair. You always wear a long blue long-sleeved gown with ribbons, laces and raffles on the ends.

And your eyes, those beautiful captivating navy blue eyes which represented more of your elegance and beauty that everyone adored so much. But not after an accident happened to you.

One night, you went out of your mansion with your butler. You were invited by the queen's watchdog, Earl Ciel Phantomhive for a delightful dinner so you can talk about your company's business. Ciel's Funtom Company were supplying candies to your new and famous candy park a month ago.

You were wearing an unusual and special outfit for the dinner which is a black long gown with red laces, ribbons and raffles Tiny gems, crystals and diamonds were a part of the clothing on your wrist and choker part. You were also wearing a pair of red crystal sandals.

You were currently riding your own carriage which consisted of three white horses.

Suddenly, you felt uneasy and your heart beats quickly. Getting more nervous as the time passes, you heared the horses jumped making the carriage lose its balance and fell on the river which flows fast and strong on nights.

Your butler had swam out safely from the carriage and quickly breath air out of the water. He then dive on the river again, desperately searching for you.

But unlucky for you, your long gown made you struggle from getting out of the carriage. You tried to calm down but suddenly, the lace on your back was stuck and accidentally tied on a metal part of the carriage. You were shock and running out of air.

Your butler didn't make it, your carriage was totally far away from him as the water continued flowing.

Then you finally gave up, your arms raised as the water kept rushing on your body. Your navy eyes getting tired as bubbles came out from your mouth.

Before shutting your eyes, you saw a blurry glimpse of redhead raising a chainsaw and you completely lose conciousness when it hit you on your stomach.

Grell's pov.

"Ahh. Milady, you are better painted in red forever! As much as I want to leave you dead already but cruel Willy-kun! Hmph! Telling me to check for your cinematic records before deciding whether you should die or not." He said to himself soaked in water above the river as he watches your bloody stomach open to reveal your cinematic records.

It showed your loneliness inside the mansion, your cruelness against your enemies and your fake kindness to the town people.

"Hmmmm... Interesting princess..." He mumbled talking to himself.

Another moment caught the shinigami's attention when it showed your dark past.

You've been killing famous and big time criminals using your sword. Everything you did was perfectly set up as you killed flawlessly with a pure smile on your own will.

"Wahh! The mighty and great princess prefers a bloody justice on her hands." Grell added.

He thought for a second before returning your cinematic records in your body.

"I guess I'll let you live for a bit milady! Something more interesting will happen! Enjoy your short slumber." He said as he left you, almost dead in the carriage below the deep abyss of water.

--part 2: next