Levi X Reader part 2

Death was so much near.

I can feel the titan's hot breath when suddenly....

A fast and strong force cut through the titan's hand that was holding me earlier.

I was falling from the titan's hand while watching how a man used the sharp blade to cut through the titan's nape. I closed my eyes.

I felt the man held me in his arms and we both fell with him carrying me.

I felt everthing around me stopped as I carefully opened my eyes and saw the man's face infront of me.

"Captain Levi...." Is the only thing I was able to say while staring deeply into his attractive irises.

I fell my weak heart broke down to pieces. I regret the moment for not being able to fight the titan. I felt sad for easily being frightened by a titan. I have forgotten why I'm here.. Why I should save humanity.. Why I decided to train as a corps.. My parents.. They were eaten by titans and I have to protect my younger sister from these monsters.. I have to be strong.. I promised on my father's grave that I will risk my life to fight the titans and that I will not let my sister to experience fright and uneasiness.

He stared at me worriedly and asked.

"Are you alright?" He said.

Tears started falling from my eyes and I felt my energy and voice coming back to my body.

His expression showed confusion.

I stood up from the ground while still crying but my mind was relieved.

I placed my hand on my chest and stood straight.

"Captain. I'm terribly sorry for being such a weakling. I almost forgot why I joined the scout when I saw how titans kill. I'm such a disgrace. But I won't give up. From now on, I swear to fight every single titan that I will encounter!" I said with full determination.

I saw a small curve formed on his lips.

"Go. Fight and save those important people you treasure!" He said.

"Yes, sir!" I answered and called my horse.

I started attacking the titans without hesitation.

I put my dreams, hope and humanity in my blade and think of how my parents were killed in every slice I do to the titans.

My blade pierce through the titan's head and I swear to make them suffer. I will never forgive their cruelness.

After the fight to the titans...

Many trainees were eaten, some were injured and unconsious.

Everyone from the scout were grieving.

I went out and climbed a tree infront of the house we were staying. I was alone as I felt the wind blew my hair away.

"(Y/N)-chan..." A familiar voice from behind me said.

I looked behind me and saw Captain Levi near my face. I was surprised and quickly backed away but the tree branch where I was sitting cracked and I felt myself going to fall.

But I didn't.

Captain Levi reached out my hand and pulled me on his chest hugging me tightly.

My heart beats faster.
I can feel it popping out of my heart.
My face heated up and I swear I might look like a tomato.
My face was burried on his chest as he caress my hair locks.
He leaned on my ear and whispered.

"I like you (Y/N)-chan. And I will never ever let you fall. I will always catch you in my arms. It might sound weird to say that I like you if we only met yesterday but... You had already captured my attention and I felt urge to touch you and make you mine." He said softly which made my heart burst into happiness.

"I like you too, Captain." I whispered but the words muffled on his chest.

"What? I can't understand you" He said releasing me from his arms.

The very moment he released me I quickly pulled him into a fast but passionate kiss.

His expression was surprised but I saw a flash of red on his cheeks as we stared at each others.

I giggled at his shy expression.

"What's funny?" He asked.
I smiled.
"You said you will never ever let me fall, but you lied." I said which made him flinch.

I get closer to him and took his hand placing it on my chest.

"You made me fall for you. Please catch me." I continued.

He smiled bigger and kissed me but this time, both of us never want to let go of the kiss. It took two minutes and we broke for air.

He leaned and our forehead touched.

"Yes, I will catch you." He replied.