Genos X Reader X Sonic

A/N: oh god! You already met Sonic! Now who would you choose to be with? Genos, your ultimate present crush who is a cyborg? Or Sonic, your long lost childhood friend and lover who is a ninja? Your beloved? Or your lover?:O

Your pov.

"This is your memory." Sonic said as he make me wear the necklace.

"M-my memory?" I said stuttering.

He nodded.

I touched the crystal pendant and stared inside of it, in our surprise, it glowed brightly showing violet rays coming from it.

I shut my eyes and visions came rushing in my mind one after another.

'(Y/N)-chan! You're my first friend ever! I hope you will never lea---
I'll try to return the samurai Sonic-kun I will--
I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan! I caused you trouble! Please--
I promise I'll go back! I promise Sonic-kun! Wait for--
There's something I want to tell you (Y/N)-chan, I love--
Dad! What're you doing! Stop! Please don't do this--
My experiments! You're a success filthy--
I'm growing weaker da--
I don't need you anymore! Useless child--
Huh? Where am I? Who am... I? What happened to--
Are you alright? (L/N)-san?'

As my memories returned incomplete, the only vision cleared in my mind was my memory of Genos earlier.

I kept my eyes shut and held my head when it started aching.

"(Y/N)-chan! Are you alright?!" Sonic's voice echoed through my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes in half as I weakly opened my mouth.

"G-Genos-kun..." I murmured his name.

Sonic's caring look turned into a depressed one.

"Genos? After you remembered all your memories he is still the one left in your mind?" He said in an annoyed tone.

I looked down feeling embarassed.

"W-what happened to him?!" I asked worriedly.

He turned around, his back facing me.

"I killed him..." He replied seriously making my eyes widen.

"That's not true Sonic-kun! Please don't lie to me! He....... He's an important person to me....." I shouted but whispered the last sentence.

"I'm not the liar here! Its you (Y/N)-chan! You promised me didn't you?! You made me wait for nothing! You didn't fight for me!....For us.... But I saw you.... So close to him without even looking at me...." He replied.

He peeked at me while I was looking on the floor sadly.

"He made me happy when I forgot about you...." I continued.

Silence was filled in the air.

"You didn't change, (Y/N)-chan... Always paying attention to others rather than me.... Always turning me down... Always hurting my feelings... I still love you, you know...." He broke the silence.

I was still speechless.

Instead, tears started flowing down my cheeks.

Tears of sadness.

Tears of dissapointment.

Why..,.?

Time had passed, I remembered him but why?

Why won't Genos leave my heart?

Why won't he let go?

Now that Sonic had found me....

A loud crash was heard above the building.

Soon after...

The door was broken along with the walls as Saitama entered expressionless with....... Genos.

Genos was running infront of us and I noticed that he was about to attack Sonic..

A light coming out from his hand...

Sonic shut his eyes....

But...

I suddenly covered him with my arms spread on my sides.

A slow motion moment came...

Genos' eyes widen as he shouted, "(L/N)-san!!!!!!!"

Sonic's head turned to see me, eyes also wide as I gave him my one last smile.

Saitama's mouth open a very very little, still expressionless giving out an "Oh.."

I felt the fireball slapped my body.

So much that a wound was created heating through my stomach.

I fell waiting for the hard ground that never came, instead, a pair of warm arms took me in embrace.

"Why....? (Y/N)-chan? Now that I've found you.... Please don't leave me again..." Sonic questioned me.

A figure came kneeling beside me.

"No..... Don't go.... I'm sorry..... I'm so sorry...... I..... I always look up to your cheerfulness, kindness and your positive personality.... Please survive...... (Y/N)-chan......" Genos said.

I forced a smile.

"I.... It.... W-was.... T-the.... F-f-first... Time.... Y-y-you called..... Me on...... M-my f-first.....name..... I'm h-h-happy......" I replied.

Cold tears flowed through my cheeks from Sonic's eyes.

"D-d-don't...cry.... I... I've m-m-missed you..... A-and I p-promise....... I'll.....never..... Forget..........again......" Are the last words that came out of my mouth before my sight went black...

--the end

(A/N: sorry sad ending😭😭😭 I felt like its hard to decide who to choose so... Death approached here😖 but you didn't actually died reader-chan! Please don't kill me huff huff🙏🙇
I'll be working on "Undertaker X Reader" now!!!!:D