Sebastian X Reader part 3

After almost 50 days I got to live in the manor and observe Sebastian, I didn't noticed that were being close as friends. But sometime, I found myself lost in his beautiful eyes.

Also, when he helps me or escorts me I feel a tingling sensation in my stomach.

I can't identify this feeling anymore.

Its been 50 days....

But I haven't had a plan nor an idea to how I can kill this demon.

There's only ten days left for me to decide, or else, I'll be dead for sure.

As I sat on my bed, thoughts came running to my mind.

I have tried to approach him during the morning but he was always busy and exposed to people, in that way, I can't easily go to him and fight him with no sureness that I'll win.

During the nights he was out and I don't know where to find him, also, I can't sneak out of the house with no good reason since the servants are surely sharp.

I tried putting poison to his food but suddenly, he never touched human food.

This is hard since Ciel was always with him. He can easily order Sebastian to finish me if he recognises me.

I sighed.

'What should I do? I can't just sit here all day and do the same thing for the next ten days. But, I must not lose hope...' I thought.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door.

"U-uhmm... M-Miss Kylian-sama?" A familiar voice said.

I opened the door and saw Mey-rin stumbled infront of me.

"Oops! Sorry. Are you alright?" I asked.

She stood up and dusted off her maid uniform.

"H-hai! U-uhmmm.. H-here." She replied while handing me an envelope.

I took it confusingly.

"What is this?" I asked.

"A l-letter from Sebastian-san. H-he told me to give this to y-you my lady." She replied with a red face.

'From Sebastian?'

"Thanks! Mey-rin chan. You may go now." I replied then she bowed and ran away.

I sat on my bed again and opened the letter.

"Please go to my room tonight.
I'll tell you something important Miss Kylian Wesroles, or if that's your name, my lady.

From: Sebastian" I read.

Something important?

Miss Kylian Wesroles, if that's your name?

What is he up to?

Is he planning something?

Or...could it be that.... He knew my real identity?

As I waited for the night to come, I wear a black buttoned dress with white sandals.

I went to the demon's room as he said.

As I thought about the situation, this could be my opportunity to reap him.

I knocked on the door and he opened it.

"You came, my lady. Please come in." He said with a smile.

I came in and he closed the door locking us together in the dark room.