Chapter 1: Back in Time

Hey Im New To This So Yeah :)

__________________________

*Ashely Pov*

Hi im Ashely and this is the year 2021. Yeah, yeah im from the future.

Im in a lab right now with Albert my best friend. "Ashely hurry the fuck up i aint got all day to wait for yo!!!" he screamed from the otherside of the room.

"Okay, okay im coming gosh!" i screamed back running towards him. Me and Albert made a time machine and me being the stupid on voleentering to go test it out.

"Okay Ash you have 3 months before the portal recharges back." He said setting everything up. "Okay Al i got this." i gived him one last hug.

"On the count of 3! 1.... 2.... 3!" He screamed. I quickly jumped into the portal before it closes. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in pain. My body felt like it was shertching and stuff. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" i continued. I felt my feet touching the ground.

Where am i???? What year is it???? "Exuse me sir what year is it?" I asked the guy standing next to me on a busy street. "This is the year 2013." He said looking confused. "Thank you." I walked away from him. I hurried and walk. I looked at my time watch. As i walked i bumped into someone. We both fell to the ground.

"Are you okay Love?" A guy asked with a irish accent. He held his hands out. I took his and he lift me up. "Are you okay?" He asked again. "Yes." I straigthen my clothes.

"Can i get you anything to say sorry?" "Umm... Im not sure." "Well can i get you some starbucks?" He asked. Omg i love starbucks! It the best coffee place on earth! "Yeah, sure." I smiled. He led me to the nearest Starbucks.

--

"What would you like?" He asked while we stand in line. "Umm... I'll have a Watermelon and Starberry tea? Please." Uffff. I love Watermelon And Starberry tea. I dirnk it all the time! "Ummmm there's no Watermelon and Starberry tea." he said looking up at me confused.

___________________________________________

I'll write more Tomorrow ;) love yall xx