Chapter 2: In London

Heyy im on instagram follow me @directioner_forever

Hope You Like This Fanfic! :)

Chapter 2

____________________________________________

"Umm. There's no Watermelon and Strawberry Tea." He said looking at me confused. Wait What? They havent made Watermelon and Strawberry tea??? "Umm uhhh sorry i meant...." I looked up at the menu.

"Uggggh... Can i have a Carmel Frap." I told the cashier. "Uhu huh..." She said, but kept staying at him. He paid her and led me to a empty spot far away from the windows. "Why are we way back here?" "No reasons." He faked a smile.

"Um okay?" We went to the counter and got our drinks. He offered to walk in the park, so i agreed since there no where else for me to go.

"So tell me about you self." He asked looking at me. "Well ummm... My name is Ashely and well im not from around here." Should i tell him im from the future? If i do what would happen? Ugh!

"Oh Hi Ashely Nice to meet you Im Niall. Since your not around here Where are you from then?" shoot! Should i tell? "Ummm... Im from America." I blurt out. Well yes im from America. "Cool I just came back from there!" He smiled.

We walked around the whole park. It was pretty tiring since i dont excresice much.

*Niall's Pov*

Why isnt see scream, jumping up and down? Around me? Do she know who i am? Oh well. "So why are you here in England?" I tried to make a converstation.

"Well lets just say im here because umm... Well im here on a trip." She blurt out. "How long are you staying?" I really want to know here more. Like who wouldn't! She is so beautiful with her brunett hair with a pair of brown eyes. Like she is gorgous!

"Umm im gonna stay here for 3 months." "Oh." That should be engouht time to get to know her. "Yeah." "Um. Do you have anywhere to stay at?" I asked hopeing she saids no. Dont take it wrong thoe.

"Well No..." She said looking down at the floor. "Your welcome to stay with me!" I blurt out. She looked up giving me a "You Sure" look.

*Ashely's Pov*

He asked me if i wanna stay with him. "You sure?" I asked. "Yeah totally. I would love to get to know you more." He smiled. "Damn it." He mumbled. "What?" I said confused.

"Nothing! Lets get going." He held his hands out for me to accept it. And i did. He led me back to the Starbucks place.

"Why are we back here?" I asked confused. "Well i just called my mate and he'll come pick us up. And i also live with my bandmates. Just so you know." Bandmate? He's in a band?

"Your in a band?" I asked. "Um Yeah! You Dont know who i am?" He asked staring at me. "Im sorry no." He leaned closer to me. "Im Niall, Niall Horan from the band One Direction." He whispered into my ears. I felt a shiver down my spine. That were i heard that name from! I love One Direction! I just cant reconigze them. Since im from the 2030's. "Oh." I said cooly.

"Your not a fan?" He ask frowning. "Off course i am! but im not like the others." If he know what i means. Of course im different for god sake! Im from the future. "How are you-"

*Beep Beep*

I heard car honked. Niall grabbe my arms. "Lets go!" We ran towards the black lambergine. Niall opened the door for me. I quickly jumped into the back seat.

"Who's this mate?" Someone asked in the driver seat. "Louis this is Ashely. And Ashely this is Louis." Niall said pointing at me.

Omg! LOUIS TOMLINSON! Ahhhh! Im in back seat of Louis car! "Hey Love!" Louis yelled looking at the rear view mirror. "Hi." I blushed.

Niall glared at Louis. "Here we are!" Louis said jumping out of the car. He opened the door for me. Holding his hands out. I kindly accepted. "Thank you." I giggled.

Niall quickly ran towards me. He interwind his fingers with mine. I gasped. He ran towards the front door and ran upstairs.

"Here make yourself comfterble Love." He smiled.

______________________________

What do you think???

Vote

Comment

Share :)