Chapter 16

Like this??? Vote

Question?? Comment

Sorry I havent been uploading I have been busy these days. How's everyone Christmas week/month??

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashely's POV

I changed into the clothes Niall handed me and went back out to the livingroom. I sat down next to Harry leaning my head on Harry's shoulder. "Who are we waiting for?" I asked after 10 minutes of sitting on the couch. "The van." Harry answered. I nodded my head.

We waited a few more minutes until we heard a knock on the door. We all walked out the doors and followed a guy to a black van. I sat next to Niall and Zayn. On the other side was Liam Louis and Harry.

"Excited?" Niall whispered in my ears. I giggled a little before answering him. "Yes." He wrapped his arms tighter around me. Pulling me closer to him. He kissed my forehead sending shilvers down my spin. The way a guy makes me feel. I wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest. I slowly drift off to sleep. He makes me feel so safe.

-

"Wake up baby." Someone said shaking me. I ignore them awhile but they kept shaking me and calling my name. "What?" I groaned. "Were here." The familiar irish accent said. I slowly opened my eyes seeing the guy I love the most right in front of me. "Carry me?" I asked opening my arms out. Silence. Then I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me. "Niall. Niall. Niall." People cheer. "Ahhhh!!!!" The crowd roared. I opened my eyes finding girls surronding me. I looked down seeing Niall's blonde hair and his Ray Bans.

"Thank you for carrying me babe." I whispered in his ears kissing his cheeks. When I kissed his cheeks the screams got louder. We finally got into the arena. He put me down slowly making sure I dont fall. "Thanks you babe." I said again. He smiled and interwind our fingers together. Niall and I followed a lady with a clipboard to a dressing room. I ploppled down onto the couch in the side of the medium room and Niall went straight to the table full of foods.

He brought a whole plate with him over to where I was sitting. "C'ere babe." Niall said patting on his lap. He sat his plate on the table. I stood up from where I was sitting and sat down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me.