Chapter 22

When the movie was about to finsh Niall was sound asleep on my shoulder. I slowly laid his head on the couch and slowly got up.

Trying to stay as quiet as possible. I got up and walked out of the room. I walked upstairs to Niall's bedroom. It wasnt that late it was only... 3. So went into the bathroom changing into my clothes.

Since tomorrow is Valentines Day, imma go buy something for Niall. I grabbed a piece of paper off his desk and jotted things down onto the paper.

'Hey. Your soo cute when your sleeping. I just cant wake you up. I went out to get something so dont worry.

           Love,

                    Ashely♥'

I left the paper on the coffee table and walked out of the house. I called for a cab. Actually. It took almost 15 minutes to get a cab.

I told the man the place and he drove there. The ride was quite. Most of the time I was staring out the window. Admiring the buildings, statues, everything.

The cab stopped right in front of the mall. I paid the driver. I got out and Went in the building. It was pretty pack. Filled with people buying last minutes gifts for their love ones. Like me. I went into a shop that looks like somewhere Niall would go.

When I went into the shop and was greeted by the employees asking "May I help you" and I would just say the usual.

"No im just looking." They walk away and help others. I looked at some T-shirts. I looked through every single one of them. After that I looked through the whole shop.

At the end I ended up buying 5 shirts and 2 beanies for him. Hopefully he'll love it. I went to the mall's costumer servies hoping they could wrap the present for me. Not because I dont know how. Of course I know how. I just cant go back to the flat with bags. He'll just ask whats in their and stuff. (I think the mall only wrap presents when it Christmas but im not sure)

"Hi may I help you?" A girl who seem like she's in her 20s said.

"Um yeah. I was wondering if you can wrap a present for me??" I asked. Hoping she'll say yes.