Chapter 7: Twitcam and Dinner

"It's okay i wasnt sleeping anyways." I said. "Let's do a twitcam." Niall suggested. What is a twitcam? I just nodded to go with the flow.

"Great!" He smiled. Clicking the power button on his laptop. He logged into his twitter account.

Wait twitter is a twitcam?

"@NiallOfficals getting ready to do a twitcam" he twetted. And logged out logging into a website call LIVESTREAM.

What's that?

The screen lite up brighter and our face was shown on the screen. "Hi Loves." Niall smiled waving at the screen. I looked at the side and it shows a chat thing. "Who is she?" One of them asked. I guess Niall notice the question ,too cause he said "she's a great friend of mine."

Ouch!

Just a great friend. I guess we are since i just met him. i signed and just waved hi.

I looked over at the chat bar. "Hi :) !!" I read. Their fans are so nice. "Niall? "Someone ask from the other side of the room. "Yeah come in mate." All the boys walked in. They waved at the laptop. "Wanna get dinner?" Louis asked. "Yeah of course, but first would yall like to do a twitcam with us?" Niall asked. The all said "Yes" in unison.

They a took a seat next to me on the bed. Niall on his desk chair, Zayn next sits next to Louis and Louis sat next to me. Harry on the otherside of me and Liam next to him. The all waved at the screen again.

The boys talked and sing. They laugh like never before. I couldnt help but laugh too. They let the fans ask questions. " Who is your Favorite singer?" A fan asked. "Lady Gaga is a great singer." Harry said. "Who is your great friend Nialler?" Another read. "Her name is Ashely." Niall told the screen. "She is really pretty." Another read. "Oh yes she is." Niall and Harry said in unison. I counldnt help but blush.

They both look at each other weridly. "C'mon lads lets go get some food."

Niall suggested. The all agree and waved goodbye to there fans. Niall logged out and closed his laptop. "I'mma go get dress." I said to Niall grabbing my new clothes i bought yesturday. I put on my infinty love crop top and some skinny jeans with some black converse.

"Im ready." I said walking down the stairs to the living room. We walked towards Louis car. "Where we eating tonight?" Harry asked. "Nandos!" Niall blurted out. Nandos?? Again? What if tyler is there again?

Louis drove us to Nandos and the host took us to the same seat again. He handed me a menu. "Your waiter will be right with you" he smiled. I took a look at the menu. I decided to get the same order from last time. "Hi, Im John and I'll be severing yall tonight." John. He is the one who served me and Niall last time. I looked up from the menu and there stand the same guy wearing the same outfit. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. "What can i get yall to begin with?" He added. "A glass of water." Niall says. "Coke." Liam added. "Sprite." Zayn added. "Sweet Tea." Louis and Harry says. I watch as John wrote down the order.

"What would you like?" John asked looking up at me. "I'll like a glass of sweet tea." I smiled politley and he nodded. Then walked away.

-

The dinner was calm the whole time. Luckliy Tyler wasnt there. And hopefully Niall didnt kill him. "Ashley would you like to go walk in the beach?" Niall asked me. While walking out of Nandos. "Yes." I smiled. "Hey! Ashely!" Someone scream from behind me. I turned around facing John. Why is he here? "Um... I was wondering if i could have you number?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

Should i give it to him? "Yeah." Why did I just say that? Stay calm. I grab a piece of paper from my wallet. I wrote down my number and handed to him. "I'll text you later." H smiled walking back into the resturant. What was that about?