Chapter 3: The Boys

Chapter 3 Already :)

Hope You like it!

_________________________________________________________________________________-

Niall handed me some clothes. a over size tshirt and some jogging pants.

*Knock Knock*

I suddenly jumped at the knock on the door. "Shhhh. The others dont know your here." Niall whispered.

"Niall! You there!" a deep but raspy voice asked. "Yeah, Zayn! " he said opening the door. he quickly winked at me. "I"ll Be Back" He mouthed.

Atfter the doors closed, I changed my clothes. "Hey Lad!" someone said opening the door. I gasped standing there. Luckliy i already changed. A curly hair guy walked in. Harry! "Who Are You?!?" He said. "Why are you in Niall's room? Why are you wearing his clothes? Most importanly Who Are You!" he said in a angry voice.

I just stood there in shock. "WHO ARE YOU!" Harry said about to yell. "I-Im Ashely." I was scared what if he hurts me?

"Harry!" I hope it was Niall. But i wasnt it was Liam. "Whats going on Hazza!" LIam asked walking into the room. He jumped. "Who are you?" "Like i said before in Ashely." i said calming down. "Harry! LIam!" i heard and irish voice yelled. Niall ran into the room. "Hary!" he said trying to catach his breath.

"Niall Do you know her?" Liam asked poniting at me. "Yes she's a friend of mine." they both introduced themselves. "Hi Im Harry sorry about before. I thought you were one of those fans." he said looking down at the ground. "It's Okay i know you dont mean it." he looked up and smiled. "Hi Im Liam." Liam said. "NIce to meet yall. Im Ashely Brooks." I smiled.

Harry and Liam both shook my hands. And left the room. "Since you met them lets introduce you to Zayn too." Niall said smiling. i shook my head yes. He held my hands and led me downstairs.

The flat was pretty big." Hey Zayn!!" Niall screamed. "Im in here Niall!" Zayn screamed back. We both walked into the kitchen. As we walked in Zayn looked up. "Hey Zayn! This is Ashely." Niall pointed at me. "Hi Ashely." he smiled.

"Hi." i smiled back. Niall ran to the fridge and grabbed some snacks. "C'mon Love." he said motioning me to the backyard. We sat down at the table. The sight is Incredible! There was a mountain view. It's Amazayn. Lol you see what i did there?

"It's Beautiful Niall." i smiled.

*Niall's Pov*

"It's Beautiful Niall." i looked up at the view. "Yeah it is." i smiled looking at her. She was looking at the mountains. The sun was going down. This couldnt be anymore perfect. I leaned over and pulled my arms around Ash. She jumped a lil, but relaxed. I pulled her closer. She slowly fell asleep in my arms.

I know i just met her but i feel like she's the one i been waiting for all along. "I Love You." i whisper into her ears. I sat there and just enjoy the view.

---

I slowly opened my eyes and Ashely wasnt there. I jumped up the chair and looked around in the backyard. She wasnt there. "Where could she be?" I quickly wallked into the house. "Hey Lad!" Louis yelled. i walked into the kitchen and found Ashely and the lads in the kitchen laughing. "What are yall doing?"

"I woke up and you were still asleep so i decide to let you sleep." she smiled. "Oh Okay." i said taking a seat next to Ashely and Louis.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Share :)