Chapter 14

The car ride to Niall's was silence. To silence. This isnt the usual Niall. He always have something to say.

We finally got to his flat. "Hey mates guess who's back?" Niall called out when we walked into the living room. "Ashely!!!" Louis, Liam, Harry, and Zayn screamed in unison. They all apeared in the room in less than a minute. They gived me a nice long hug. "Ashely We miss you so much. Mostly Niall." Louis said still hugging me. My cheeks started burning hot pink.

I Looked over at Niall and his cheeks were the shade of a tomato. "Uh Yeah I miss you alot." He said scratching the back of his neck akwardly.

Awwww. He missed me. "C'mon Ashely, Lets get your stuff in your room." Niall added. Picking up my backpack off the floor. He led me upstairs into the room near his. Well lets say my room is right in front of his.

I walked in to my room Niall closed the door. "Ashely..." I turned around and faced him. "Yes Niall?" I asked. He rubbed his arms. "I-" He started. "I... I'm not mad at you." He said stepping a little closed.

He looked into my eyes. His hands were now on my arms. Trailing down to my hands. He interwinded our fingers together. "That wasnt what i was going to." There were a silence between us.

He leaned closer to me. Our lips touching. I closed my eyes. Enjoying the moment i waited for. He pulled away. "I Love You." He whispered into my ears sending shivers down my spin. Man he turns me on. He wrapped his hands around me. Laying his head on my shoulder. I hugged him back. "I Love you too." I whispered into his ears.

We stood there hugging each other for about 5 minutes. "Will you be mine?" He asked me suddenly. "Yes." I answered smiling.

He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. "Niall." I giggled. "You have no clue how much i missed you." He said after putting me down. "I missed you alot too." Wait. Omg. John. He likes me. Hold up we werent evn together. It was just a date. Chill out.

"C'mon Love lets go watch a movie of your chocie." He said. Our hands found their ways back together. We walked down the stairs hand in hand. "Niall got a GirlFirend." The boy yelled. Niall glared at them making them shut up. "What do you want to watch love?" Hmmm. What should we watch. I was stucked between The Conjoring or The Last Song. "Umm I cant choice its between The Conjoring and The Last Song." I told Niall who was sitting beside me on the couch.

He scrolled through the movies on NetFlix. He staopped on The Conjoring. All the boys were in the living room too. Liam, Zayn, and Louis on the couch near the window. Niall was sitting beside with his arms around me shoulder. Harry on my other side leaning on my shoulder with a blanket. "Haz. Im cold is there another blanket?" I asked. He shifted around and pulled the blanket off of him. Laying half of the white blanket on me and him. The comerical and shit was finally over so here come the real shit. I heard this was the scarest movie in 2013.

I flinched everytime something pops out or something. I hide my head in Niall chest. I could feel him grinning everytime i do that.

After the movie: I was terrified. That was the scarest thing i ever seen.i slowly walked up the stairs with Niall and the others. I walked into my room still terrified since im all alone. I closed the door and jumped onto the bed as fast as i could.

I pulled the blanket over me closing my eyes. But a 1 seconds later i open them again fearing. I hopped off the bed and opened my bedroom door. I tip toed towards Niall's bedroom. I slowly opened his door. "Niall." I whisper. I hear him shift on the bed. "Yeah?" He said rubbing his eyes. "I-I cant sleep." I shuttered.

"Come here." He said patting the bed for me to come over. I walked closer to him and climbed onto the bed.

I layed next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled the blanket on top of me. He snuggled his head on me. Making me feel protected. "I love you Niall." I whisper. He didnt answer. Only light snores.

I stared at the door a little but my eyes were getting heavier and heavier.