Chapter 9

Ashely's Pov

Should i ask niall to go talk with me priviatly? I walked up to Niall's room and packed my belongings. Maybe they'll get back together if i leave. I grabbed my bag i brought with me from the trip and left the clothes Niall bought me. I sat down on his chair and grabbed a blank piece of paper from the top of the desk. Im going to at least leave them a goodbye note and thanks them for letting me stay at there house. Yeah i should do that. I started writing.

I wrote a paragraph for each of the lads thanking them. Imma miss them alot. I got my phone from the desk and searched the nearest hotel. Luckliy the nearest hotel is about 15 mins. away from the boys house. I got some money out of my backpack and stucked it in the note. 12:30. The clock readed. The boys are about to go to sleep. I cant let them no im leaving. I left Niall's room and closed the door behind me. I walked into the guest room and locked the door.

Hours pasted and i couldnt sleep. 3:20. This should be a good time to leave. The door creak opened. I looked around making sure Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn, or Louis was around. Phewwww. Nun of them were around. I grabbed my bag and slowly walked down the stairs. I looked around the kitchen, and the living room. I left the note on the counter in the kitchen and walked out the house making sure no one is around. I dont really want to walk around in the dark alone. Then i remeber John. I have his phone number. What if he's asleep. Nevermind then. I walked down the quite street to the hotel.

20 minutes later, i finally got to the hotel. I walked in there. I approached the tall man in a fancy suit behind the desk. "Hi miss how may i help you?" He asked kindly. "I would like a room please." He nodded then smiled. "Okay. WhTs you name ma'ma?" He asked looking at the large computer on his desk. "Ashely. Ashely Parker." I told the man. "Nice to meet you im Carlos. Your room number is 389. Floor 6." He said handing me a key. "Thank you." I smiled getting the key. "Feel free to call the lobby when you need help." He said. I nodded and walked towards the elevator. I press the up button. I waited 1 minutes for the elevator to finally get here.

I walked into the elevator and press the button next to the number 6. The elevator is slow. Wait is it slow or it's just me? Maybe its just me. The door opened and i walked out. The hallway is soooooooo long. I looked at the door. 357. There's so many doors ahead. The hallway is emepty making me feel scared. Im not really the person to be scared with. But ghost and stuff scares met alot. Room 389. Finally. I scanned the key on the handel. Th door plopped open. Wohhhh. This room is big. Bigger then my room. I laid my bag on the king size bed and walked into the restroom. I turned the flucet of the bath tub and waited. For the tub to fill up. This feels like a good time to take a warm hot bubble bath. I slipped off my clothes then stepped into the tub. Ahhhhhhhhhh! That feels so good. I rested my head on the side of the tub.

Niall's POV

I woked up noticing Ashely wasnt beside me. Where is she? Wait i havent seen her after Debbie called. I hurried up the bed and slipped my sweats on. I looked around the whole flat. I couldnt find here in the guest rooms, living room, game room, or the backyard. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. I poured the water into a cup and sat down at the counter. That when i notice there was a slip of paper on the counter that lables "To the lovley boys." I opened the paper and $40 door fell down to the floor. What the freak? I picked up the moneys and set them on the counter. I sat back on the seat and open back the note.

-Dear boys, :)

By the time yall wake up im at a place far away. So dont look for me. I already caused trouble foryall.-

I read. Trouble? Memories of the fight flash by. When that dick head was touching ashely. I lost my temper and started a fight with him.

-Thank you for letting me stay at for flat. Yall are 5 talented boys. And im going to miss every single one ofyou even thoe i didnt spend mucht time with yall. I had wrote a paragraph for each and everyone of you.-

I skim throught the note till i found my name.

-Niall <3-

Awww she wrote a heart on mine.

-Hey crazy mofo. Hahaha. Imma miss you the most ;) Thank you for the clothes you brought me i love them. I left them near your bed and the money are for you. Is not much but thats all i have. Dont spend it all. Lol. And your the funniest guy i ever meet. No one could ever made me laugh as hard as you did. You eyes are Phenomniall. Hahaha you see what i did there? Hahaha. I would rip them out haha. But Niall im sorry that i got you into a fight at Nandos. Its my fault. Im sorry. Im sorry about debbie to. I didnt want to get in the middle of yall relationship. I hope things work out for yall. I totally understand if you mad at me. Tell debbie im sorry. Its not what she thought it was. But niall im still intrested at what you were about to say before the paps. Well see you some day love :*. I'll miss you my crazy mofo ;) Love you-

I put the note down and wipped away the tears on my cheeks. "Whats wrong lad?" A deep raspy voice asked. I turned around and Zayn was standing there. "A-Ashely left." I shuttered waving the note in the air. "What!!!" Zayn yelled. He quick walked towards me and grabbed the note out of my hands.

I ran up the stairs into my room. Slamming the door behind me. I slid my back down the door. Why would she think i'll be mad at her? I wished i told her i love her last night. I looked at my chair. Ashely's clothes i brought her was laying there. I stood up and walked towards the clothes. The scent of ashely feels the clothes. I miss her so much already.