Chapter 4: Movie, Breakfast

Watching One Direction Lol

____________________________

*Ashely's Pov*

"Hey Ash? Wanna do something Tonight?" An irish accent asked me. "Off course!" I smiled. Evern thoe i just know Niall i feel like he'll always be there for me and I like him.

"Let's go watch a movie?" He smirked. "Okay! What are we going to watch?" "Urmm... We an go to our movie room and watch anything of your choice."

"Okay." I smile. Im super excited about tonight. "Lets's make some dinner!" I suggested. "I wanna help." They all said in unison. "Lets make some ummm Salad."

Harry walked to the fridge. He handed me some lettus, bacons, carrots, eggs, tomatos, and all there stuffs. "Lets make some steaks too!" Louis suggested.

Louis cooked the steak. Zayn help make the bacons. Niall and me cuted the tomatos, carrots and stuff. Liam and Harry went to buy some drinks.

---

We all put everything down on the dinning table. "It smells delious Louis!" I was drowling. The steak smelled so good.

"Hey guys Ashely is going to stay with us for 3 months." Niall said to the 4 boys. "Okay!" They yelled in unison. And all of them smiled at me.

I smiled back. I finshed my steak and Salad. It was so yummy. "Lets Go Ash!!!" Niall yelled grabbing my arms leading me to the movie room.

He sat down at the couch. "C'mon Ash." He motion me to sit next to him. I did as he said and sat next to him.

"What you wanna watch Babe?" He asked clicking on the Netflix app. "Umm you can chose." He chose The Last Song.

I shivered a lil. "Are you cool?" He asked. I nodded yes. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest.

I started crying when her dad died. I guess niall noticed. He pulled me closer to him and rubbed my arms.

--

"C'mon love you'll sleep in my room tonight." He said leading me to his room. "What about you?" "Ummm? I'll sleep on the couch tonight."

"No dont!" I yelled. "Stay with me please." I added. He nodded in agreedment. He laid down next to me and pulled the blacket over us.

I turned around to face the blue pairs of eyes staring back at me. "Ashely can i tell you some?" He asked.

"Off course Niall." What was he going to tell me? "Ashely I-I like food."

*Niall's Pov*

"Ashely I-I Like foods." Ashely chuckled. Damn it why didnt i tell here i like here? Ugh... "Ashely???" i asked looking up at her, she fell asleep.

--

When i woke up ashely was still asleep. I decided to go downstairs to make us breakfast. "Why are you up so early lad?" i said shocked that Liam was awaked already. "I couldnt sleep." He said taking a sip of coffee.

"Oh Okay." I walked to the fridge finding some eggs. So i decided to make some eggs with toast. As i was making toast i heard footsteps down the stairs. "Goodmorning Liam." Ashely woke up. " Goodmorning Love." LIam smiled. I turned around fascing a half awaken Ash. She looks so beautiful. "Goodmorning Niall." She smiled. "Goodmorning Babe." i smiled back.

I couldnt help smiling around her. Everytime she smiles makes me smile. GORGOUS.

"Here love. i made you breakfast." I said handing her a plate filled with toast and eggs, "Thank you Nialler." she smiled. "No problem." I went over to the coffee maker and made some coffee. "What about me Niall?" Liam asked making a puppy face.

"Sorry lad. Its only for Ashely." Ashely chuckled. "Do you want some?" Ashely asked giving Liam a piece of egg. "Thanks Love." I watched as he ate it off her fork. That should be me not Liam.

*Ding*

I heard the coffee maker. I sat next to Ash. "What do you want to do today?" Liam asked. "I might go to the mall today." she replied. "May i come?" I asked before Liam got a chance to say anything else.

___________________________

That all for today ;) Follow me xx