Chapter 12: Being Saved

Silver came out with Roby being dragged on the ground. He was struggling to get out, and I could tell he was on the verge of malfunctioning. His lenses showed this red glare. Wait.... those weren't his lenses. 

They took... they took out his lenses?!

"Now he can't see a single thing." Sir CPU then chuckled. "How... eye-catching."

I was in shock. No, I was traumatized. Why did they get rid of his lenses? His wires are already sensitive to his disorder. Did they want him to shut down? Android, could you be any more stupid? Of course they want him gone. At least then, we won't be a problem.

I held out my arm to try to reach to him, but Silver shot this green and glowing bullet at me. The gun lit up with these lines of hot pink showing up along the gray machine. It's shots pushed me against the walls of the disgusting laboratory and clasped around my wrist. Silver shot three more and hung me by my ankles and hands. 

"What a shame," she said while floating towards me. "I really thought that you would pick the easy route." 

She put the tip of the gun to my face and waved it back and forth. My lenses followed it-waiting for the trigger to be pulled. I opened my voice enhancer to speak, but Silver smacked my hatch with the butt of the gun.

"Ah ah ah!" she said. "No talking, right boss?"

"Yes," Sir CPU agreed. "We wouldn't want Roboto to... malfunction."

He pinned Roby to the ground and place his foot over his hatch. He looked at me with a sinister glare in his lenses, and I realized what situation I was in.

Android? Ms. Abion called, Do you read me?

Swiftly, Silver went into my hatch and tore out my satellite. The one Roby gave me, the one I used to get B.O.T's emails, and now it was probably being used for other reasons.

"Terri," she joyfully spoke. "It's so good to hear you becoming a traitor to us."

W-w-what?! S-Silver? How did... what- Andy!

"Shh," Sir CPU said in the mic. "Be anymore loud, Terri, and I'll have to shut down both Android and Roby. Now, where's that scientist of yours? Bryar Oaka Tech."

I'm here, I heard Bryar say, What do you want?

"You seem to be having a bit of a malfunction in your plans. Do you see that you cannot win, Cyborg?"

Oh, it's not that I'm losing, Conner. It's the fact that I have a surprise.

"Is that so? Well, bring it all out."

With... pleasure.

Suddenly, this explosion blew up the side of the wall. Dust and rubble blocked my vision, but I could hear odd circuit sounds. I felt myself nearly about to shut down from it. Roby was malfunctioning. 

The sounds of buzzes and beeps were quick and the echoes of sparks and shocks made it worse. I felt my wrists being released, and I instantly ran to Roby. He was attached to the floor and screaming with pain. I placed my hand to his hatch, and the shock made my hand lose calibration!

"Boss!" Silver cried. "We need to get out of here! Now!"

"Just a moment, Silver," he replied. "Let me just... give Android a little gift."

Just then, he grabbed me by my voice box tube and lifted me in the air. I held myself up the best I could as I felt my system begin to heat up quickly. My screen gave me warnings of my hand, that was holding me up, was beginning to lose calibration.

"Just something small..." he chuckled.

His hand then lit up and this sparking sound came from it. He was charging up for something, and I know that it was to shut me down. I closed my lenses and waiting for my impending doom. Before anything could happen, I heard smacking metal.

I was dropped the the ground as I saw Sir CPU trying to get up from the hit. His hatch was dented, and a piece of rubble fell next to me. I felt Bryar pick me up, and we ran out of the room. I didn't know what occurred next. All I knew was I wasn't going to be smiling when I awoke.